Edmonton Motor Show

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for that trying to get there on Sat for the auction but got to work I guess that's not a bad thing right now

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went on Sunday. The boy had a blast!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 120

luvz da mud

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I really dug the Lexus, Buick and caddie concept cars, very cool. Was put off buy the number of kids jumping around all over the interiors testing every switch and button while people were waiting to have a look. While checking out a $107,000 Audi SUV 2 kids were jumping all over interior with their shoes on and one kicked a dial off the dash and the other busted the cargo cover. The only thing the mom said was "let's go boys", and on to the next one

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I really dug the Lexus, Buick and caddie concept cars, very cool. Was put off buy the number of kids jumping around all over the interiors testing every switch and button while people were waiting to have a look. While checking out a $107,000 Audi SUV 2 kids were jumping all over interior with their shoes on and one kicked a dial off the dash and the other busted the cargo cover. The only thing the mom said was "let's go boys", and on to the next one

Yep there's a time and place...not inside a $107k vehicle. Some people should be hung up by there feet, no respect at all and what dose that teach the kids. No woundering kids now a days have no respect. My kids wouldn't of got that far and if so....oooooh a good upper hand.

Top Bottom