EDm. sled areas?

d10

Reaction score
still wondering about places to ride around the north edmonton within 1hr driving range mustn't be to much the replys are slow !!! :cool::beer:

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Go look further down on the board. There is a section for the ASA with lots of clubs in the Edmonton area. Lots of riding around here.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
trail seekers, and alberta beach clubs, lots of trails and open free ride aeas out that way. west of edmonton.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
trail seekers, and alberta beach clubs, lots of trails and open free ride aeas out that way. west of edmonton.

I`m sorry to say WEST of Edmonton better than what we are getting here. Way to many issues with By-Law officers and RCMP. Go west young man

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I`m sorry to say WEST of Edmonton better than what we are getting here. Way to many issues with By-Law officers and RCMP. Go west young man

sounds that way. rcs where checkin this weekend at the rally for ins/reg. well actually just for the plate dint even want docs.:confused: showed my plate good to go.
thought for sure would get warned for my pipes, ridiculous loud, but said thanks see ya later. they were pretty good i thought a lot easier going than the sherwood forest guys by the sounds of it.

d10

Reaction score
thks magnet i totally forgot about the alberta beach area i'll think i will try this area heard the snow is desent i'll also check the asa like the wild one suggested thks for your help d10 power!!

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the snow is ok out here but very rough unless it is good and warm this weekend it will be rough. not bad if you can find untracked but the crust is hard, kinda at the point to hard to bust through all the time but not hard enough to be confident you'll always stay on top.
was tough for the rest of the fam to ride last weekend because of it. and hard on the legs when turning.
but at least lots of snow.

d10

Reaction score
probably no worse then the conditions we have in some parts of fort mac the weather go'in from 4 above to -30 dosen't help either!!

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We rode around devon two weekends ago and the snow was unreal, I had more fun those two days then most trips to the mountains. BUt rode there last sunday and it was hard, all the tracks from before were like concrete tunnels, you had to stay on the gas cause if you hit one of those tunnels with the front on the ground it was a real wild ride.

GREASEMONKEY

Reaction score
the snow is ok out here but very rough unless it is good and warm this weekend it will be rough. not bad if you can find untracked but the crust is hard, kinda at the point to hard to bust through all the time but not hard enough to be confident you'll always stay on top.
was tough for the rest of the fam to ride last weekend because of it. and hard on the legs when turning.
but at least lots of snow.

also seba beach area good rideing out there

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
also seba beach area good rideing out there

The Internet is why I won't be allowed to ride the , Alberta beach and seba area for much longer. Fence cutters and trespassers from the city ride out in my back yard. We have a ton of trails that were unknown for yrs. The govt granted money for a trail system that has been fought by farmers and landowners. The trails are now on hold and possibly closed we also have the heavy fish cop presence out west now too. Thanks to the net

klswine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You could always go east, like everywhere snow's al ittle hard in the places the wind got to it. Had a couple guys ride to two hills last week and said there was probable 2.5-4 feet of snow out there.

d10

Reaction score
thks for the info on the road tomorrow it'll be fun anyways or anywhere thks again!! d10

sleliuk1

Reaction score
You could always go east, like everywhere snow's al ittle hard in the places the wind got to it. Had a couple guys ride to two hills last week and said there was probable 2.5-4 feet of snow out there.

Not even close to 2.5ft never mind 4ft around two hills! Who told you this bullchit? There is maybe 14-18 inches in the field now. By the river you might squeak 20 inches. Just saying because I ride that area alot, dont want to mislead people.

depthcharger

Reaction score
The Internet is why I won't be allowed to ride the , Alberta beach and seba area for much longer. Fence cutters and trespassers from the city ride out in my back yard. We have a ton of trails that were unknown for yrs. The govt granted money for a trail system that has been fought by farmers and landowners. The trails are now on hold and possibly closed we also have the heavy fish cop presence out west now too. Thanks to the net

X2....same in my area. Never did give info and never will!

Top Bottom