eBikes and related things.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
power rated by watts ? how many watts do you need

Going uphill is waaay harder than I remembered...I bought a mid drive motor ;)

Mid drive bafang ultra m620 motor, 1000watts nominal power and peaks at 1500ish watts, has a 21 ah battery which is the biggest ebike battery on the market, motor is super torquey, will climb anything it can get traction on

Flapjack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have one, I researched it pretty good. This could turn into something, the motor opens up a lot of possibilities.

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
PXL_20220324_010449586.jpg
PXL_20220324_005124690.jpg

Beer league racing started last night. No dig no ride is our motto

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
was thinking the brand of bike, next to the sign, I see not though looks like a nice ebike.
These amps are a great starter bike. Under 3k. Hydraulic brakes. Big battery. I’ve taken it lots of places I shouldn’t have and it’s still standing up. It’s about a year old. Got it at riverside Yamaha St. Albert.

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
These amps are a great starter bike. Under 3k. Hydraulic brakes. Big battery. I’ve taken it lots of places I shouldn’t have and it’s still standing up. It’s about a year old. Got it at riverside Yamaha St. Albert.
Yes for sure several good inexpensive offerings have come out over the last few years, we’ve had a few ebikes, started with voltbike yukons best $1800 I ever spent, have a bit more expensive full suspension bike now they are a lot of fun.

Flapjack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bafang mid drive conversion

I tried mine out just now, the thing flies even uphill... I only went 9 km around a couple blocks. Uphill, no problem...12yr old's legs again. :) The wheel sensor looks like a weak link... wheel see ;)

Wieghs 55lbs all in, well 265 all in. I'll have to customize the battery mount, it looks cheesy.

5Lgreenback

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes for sure several good inexpensive offerings have come out over the last few years, we’ve had a few ebikes, started with voltbike yukons best $1800 I ever spent, have a bit more expensive full suspension bike now they are a lot of fun.
Was it with a 750 watt? Im looking into that bike now (2100+ tax). Just for commuting around town occasionally and some trail exploration near the house

wolfer

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is a dealer in or around Edmonton that handles the Amp or Volt bikes? It sounds like they might be worth looking at for first bikes.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is a dealer in or around Edmonton that handles the Amp or Volt bikes? It sounds like they might be worth looking at for first bikes.
Riverside Yamaha Saint Albert. Sells amp r up. They’ve been awesome. There’s seven of us have them and no issues with any of them

Top Bottom