Easy clean pressure washer

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes, temp sensor was internally shorted.
New thermostat installed, still nothing then all the sudden the burner turned on when the tripper was released. Then it worked for 5 minutes and now nothing again.

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
New thermostat installed, still nothing then all the sudden the burner turned on when the tripper was released. Then it worked for 5 minutes and now nothing again.
They have good tech support.
But check: flame sensor and fandraft sensor.

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They have good tech support.
But check: flame sensor and fandraft sensor.
I've tried calling them several times over the years, left messages, tried to order parts and nothing.

steve s

Reaction score
Good luck. I have the same problem with mine called a 100 times, left voice messages & sent emails still nothing. Alan answered a couple times and gives suggestions and that’s it.

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good luck. I have the same problem with mine called a 100 times, left voice messages & sent emails still nothing. Alan answered a couple times and gives suggestions and that’s it.
Geez and last year they just showed up at the farm to go through the machines for free and only charged for parts.

Thought that was pretty solid.

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Left 3 messages for Alan over the last week and nothing back

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did you get it figured out

steve s

Reaction score
Did you get it figured out
Not yet. I gave the my customer there phone number & email. After 1.5 weeks he brought me a owners manual. Asked him to contact again to get a service manual. Nothing yet. I can email you a owners manual.

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not yet. I gave the my customer there phone number & email. After 1.5 weeks he brought me a owners manual. Asked him to contact again to get a service manual. Nothing yet. I can email you a owners manual.
Does it have a troubleshooting section?

Would just be nice to get anyone to answer the phone or return calls so I could at least throw parts at it.

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does it have a troubleshooting section?

Would just be nice to get anyone to answer the phone or return calls so I could at least throw parts at it.

Maybe this is your problem ^

Is it an actual Eazy kleen model or one of the red Ritchie brother disposable models?

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Top Bottom