Eagles Pass Access

MGD

Reaction score
Thinking of heading up eagles this Saturday and wondering if its still accessible.
Has anyone been up lately or heard if its do able. Thanks for any info.

DV-ENT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Give Rene or Carl a call, one of them will know for sure or Tex on here he's always in the know of what's going on out there. Good luck and let us know how it goes or even post a few pics if you can!

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was in there last weekend through turtle and I don't think you can get in that way any more due to the creeks. We ran into two guys that came in from sicamous and they said it was getting pretty sketchy. The lakes were starting to open up around the edges and Los of slush in the middle. If you do get in the sledding will be awesome. Tons of snow up there still. I posted pics in the revy conditions.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya I'm not sure, haven't been up for a few weeks

Bet u would be driving a long ways before u got to good snow

I know the weekend of 509, it was 17 km and that was close to a month ago

Bet owlshead would be easier to get up to snow

sent while I should be drinking tea's

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We always do a June trip into eagles every year. Actually headed their tmrrw. She's going to be a beauty! Access will hold at the 17 fork for most of the month

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We always do a June trip into eagles every year. Actually headed their tmrrw. She's going to be a beauty! Access will hold at the 17 fork for most of the month

06 Dragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Please post some pics when you get back. Was thinking on going for a ride in their my self June 21 if possible.

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Access into Eagles is officially done for the year. We went in on Sunday to avoid any logging activities. They will be slinging some major logs out of their this year. Lots of equipment in their right now. The fork I was talking about is actually at KM 21 and this year with all the rain and warm weather the snow line is up a little further then it normally is on that side of the mountain. We drove the trucks up to KM22 and walked the trail another KM to where the groomer usually stops early season just before the gas drop. We could have unloaded their and drove the sleds another couple Kms through the gravel but elected to find an alternative route in. We went back to the fork and drove up a couple more Kms to the snowline and got into some super techy tree riding and eventually punched our way into the burn and up and into eagles. Great day but access is done for the year. Went to boulder on Monday. Still good access their for a couple more weeks. Snow is melting fast in the alpine and the rivers rose an easy 3ft this weekend. Prepare for some major water to come down. Here's a couple pics from eagles

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well crap, thanks for the heads up

Guess it's time to fog the e tech

sent while I should be drinking tea's

Top Bottom