2CB05999-0DB0-4A3E-836F-C97C3FF97C9A.jpeg

Attachments

• C4ABC76B-FD34-4F1A-90AF-06BCFF14DA6D.jpeg
    C4ABC76B-FD34-4F1A-90AF-06BCFF14DA6D.jpeg
    286.4 KB · Views: 196

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dont know what it is but some people just feel the need to be azzhats around toilets. They wreck them, they write graffitti in them, they shat on the walls and they leave toilet paper all over the floor. I wonder if they do that in their own house? Lot of losers out there and if you've ever done anything like this then thanks a lot loser.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is the lower wall ripped off?? Hard to tell from the photo. If that’s the case, how the hell does one even do that
Ya the wall is gone. I was thinking wood peckers or something.

But sounds like vandalism if its only been like that a few days.

TDR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya the wall is gone. I was thinking wood peckers or something.

But sounds like vandalism if its only been like that a few days.

Oh I’m sure it was a bunch of peckers Dan. There are a lot of people riding out there that have no common decency. Entitled turds that wreck it for the rest of us. Almost miss the days of ungroomed trails that kept them away.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If any one finds a baofeng radio, skidoo belt, knock off gopro , stihl hand saw, jet allen wrench kit and a couple touqs those are probably mine...

Last edited:

FernieHawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If any one finds a baofeng radio, skidoo belt, knock off gopro , stihl hand saw, jet allen wrench kit and a couple touqs those are probably mine...

If someone could invent an alarm system that activates when a bag has been left unsecured and the sled is moving...well...they would make a small fortune. I think every sledder has lost gear out of a tunnel bag.

That's a lot of $hit you lost...that sucks.

TDR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If someone could invent an alarm system that activates when a bag has been left unsecured and the sled is moving...well...they would make a small fortune. I think every sledder has lost gear out of a tunnel bag.

Yeah it seems once a year I get that reminder that I need to close my tunnel bag after lunch. I donated a nice iPhone to the moose at Blue Lake once. Sucks.

kingcat162

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I had a junk doo linq bag with the zipper - lost a bunch of sh*t one year - this is the solution to never losing anything again - 5 seasons now without a clearing out sale on the mountain
Screenshot_20220117-185334_Photos.jpg

Top Bottom