Dynamoe Joe Clutch Kit

Ridin High

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey, I've heard that there is a dealer for these clutch kits in Alberta. Just wondering if anyone knows who and where they are. thanks

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey, I've heard that there is a dealer for these clutch kits in Alberta. Just wondering if anyone knows who and where they are. thanks

Try this:

Dealers - Dynamo Joe Mountain kits

B&P Specialties (Central Point, OR, USA) (541).890-5743
Direct Performance (Keremeos BC, Canada)
Greenline Golf & Skidoo (Chilliwack BC, Canada)

Ragged Edge Performance (Spruce Grove AB, Canada)
Rec-tech power products (Lloydminster AB, Canada)

Octane

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Call Ryan @ General Auto in Lamont Alberta. kits are in stock
780 895-7446

bayman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Try "Drop the Hammer" on here. He's in Airdrie and always has a clutch kit or2/3 in stock. Very knowledgable guy and will help you out with any questions....has with me anyway. DJ kits are well worth the cash, thanks Brad.

ott

Reaction score
I am in leduc ab and i am a dealer for dynamo joe clutch kits. ive been selling and installing Joeys kits for about 4 years now. i keep a good inventory. you can check out my website at

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I used to be a dealer in edmonton but dont have any kits left. What year are you installing it on? If you need help I can do the install.

rocketron

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Recomend Ryan (the general). Ordered parts yesterday and here this morning. Awesome dealer, will be buying from him next time! :beer:

Sleeper700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am in leduc ab and i am a dealer for dynamo joe clutch kits. ive been selling and installing Joeys kits for about 4 years now. i keep a good inventory. you can check out my website at

I had Kerry @ Over The Top supply and install my DJ clutch kit, as it was cheaper than buying the necessary tools, and I hadn't played with the QRS secondary before Knowledgeable guy, great rates, and no need to go into the nut-house city....

Top Bottom