dutch farmers forced buyout

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately it's true, farmers are being offered a "voluntary buyout option" but if not enough volunteer there some will be forced to sell their operations.

It's related to nitrogen pollution in the environment surrounding the farms from fertilizer and manure runoff.

I guess if the only goal is to reduce nitrogen pollution then shutting down the farms and having the government buy them up solves that issue. However, if you actually care about keeping the people of the world from starving, then I'm not sure how that is done without industrial agriculture, and this move if anything will cause more people to starve. Not to mention the economic impact of shutting down such a critical part of the Dutch economy.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately it's true, farmers are being offered a "voluntary buyout option" but if not enough volunteer there some will be forced to sell their operations.

It's related to nitrogen pollution in the environment surrounding the farms from fertilizer and manure runoff.

I guess if the only goal is to reduce nitrogen pollution then shutting down the farms and having the government buy them up solves that issue. However, if you actually care about keeping the people of the world from starving, then I'm not sure how that is done without industrial agriculture, and this move if anything will cause more people to starve. Not to mention the economic impact of shutting down such a critical part of the Dutch economy.
The way they outlaw food and harvesting globally is strange. It’s almost as if we’re not going to need it. Soon to be Missing a few billion people maybe??

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Having traveled extensively in Holland, I can tell you that farms dominate the scenery. All kinds: dairy, poultry, crops, hogs, you name it. They are known worldwide as leaders in technology relating to agricultural techniques and environmental impacts.

If the Dutch are protesting - we should pay attention!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Not sure of the validity but wouldn't surprise me.. not good
i have watched this vid 3 times, still not sure what eva said! i'm going to watch it again, but i'll likely get distracted again! by the way nice video!

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im friends with lots of dutch farm families that all sold their farms in holland and bought massive farms in Alberta 20 or 30 years ago. Expect some more of that im thinking....

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The way they outlaw food and harvesting globally is strange. It’s almost as if we’re not going to need it. Soon to be Missing a few billion people maybe??

When are the people going to take a stand for real?, some might start to see the freedom protests were legit and were trying to protest peacefully to wake the blind up, Even if they blocked a street on the weekend that made some cry. Every freedom we have the government is coming after, and it accelerated in 2020. Maybe hungry people will clue in to what's really going on. You cannot comply ones way out of tyranny, and that is what this is all about.

5Lgreenback

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Almost as if “saving the environment” or “global warming” is just an elaborate cover story for a much darker agenda🤷🏻‍♂️

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
89CF5A70-4B52-4361-AC7D-1D46C511A5AC.jpeg

kenvb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
when i lived in Barrhead i would go to a few Dutch owned farms and work on there air cooled VW powered fertilizer spreaders.the one said they sold there large dairy operation in Holland about 1989, they loaded all there Duetz machinery and home furniture on a ship. made the deal..sent the money to a bank in Barrhead and left the country without paying tax on the sale..he is never allowed back there without being arrested,,but didnt care,,he bought all 12 of his family over.he bought one farm first,,then slowly bought all that joined his land.. he knew that land grab from the government was coming.

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
when i lived in Barrhead i would go to a few Dutch owned farms and work on there air cooled VW powered fertilizer spreaders.the one said they sold there large dairy operation in Holland about 1989, they loaded all there Duetz machinery and home furniture on a ship. made the deal..sent the money to a bank in Barrhead and left the country without paying tax on the sale..he is never allowed back there without being arrested,,but didnt care,,he bought all 12 of his family over.he bought one farm first,,then slowly bought all that joined his land.. he knew that land grab from the government was coming.
Ole adage saying goes, "without the Dutch there wouldn't be much".

Top Bottom