Dumb way to drain fuel

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kanedog 2015-2019, thanks for the good times S&M!
My friend says “just turn your sled upside down to drain the fuel. It’s easy.”

So I did.

Gas went everywhere, on the guages, soaked the mesh hood, I scratched the front bumper on the gravel, it filled the bellypan with gas and I had to leave the sled outside in the rain to wash off the fuel. Fail.

His name is Steve S and he is in this forum. I think he played a joke on me. Hi Steve!

Last edited:

Sled denny

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

So I did.

Gas went everywhere, on the guages, soaked the mesh hood, I scratched the front bumper on the gravel, it filled the bellypan with gas and I had to leave the sled outside in the rain to wash off the fuel. Fail.

His name is Steve S and he is in this forum. I think he played a joke on me. Hi Steve!
Why did you have to drain the fuel

Ballzdeep

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

So I did.

:alol2::alol2::alol2::clap2:this made my day...yes, thanks to Steve hahaha

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed are we?!?!

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In the future if you ever get your alpha finished and you need fresh fuel to beat a turbo try this approach. Didn’t spill a drop.

Attachments

• 026EE50D-5004-45A5-AE97-8C54E60EACA4.jpg
    026EE50D-5004-45A5-AE97-8C54E60EACA4.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 444

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, from this thread to the others, I have to had it to kanedog for being a good sport about it the razzing.

Im curious tho. Did you actually do that on purpose, or was it staged for entertainment?

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kanedog 2015-2019, thanks for the good times S&M!
Well, from this thread to the others, I have to had it to kanedog for being a good sport about it the razzing.

Im curious tho. Did you actually do that on purpose, or was it staged for entertainment?

Not staged Cape, I 100% did that for real. I usually go full anal and remove the tank and drain that way. Thought I’d save a couple hours time. Steve’s idea seemed good at the time! It sounded like a clean and neat job. Haha nope.

Heck, ya gotta make fun and laugh at yourself. It keeps it real and reminds us we aren’t perfect, ever!

Last edited:
Top Bottom