Dumb Sledder vs Moose.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Could be. Let him learn the hard way.
There's one in every group lol

Lol exactly, I’m all about letting people learn the hard way, I’m not their babysitter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DUS

Reaction score
Link not working?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No doubt. They are on sleds too. Id just chase it away with the sled...
Exactly. A 12lb modular helmet smash in the eye would help also. All I know is my last reaction would be to grab my phone lol

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He got what he deserved.

I hope this moose goes to Jasper and Banff.

When I lived in banff one summer it would perplex me how many people tried to feed the wildlife.
Would blast my air horn dispersing the heard and made ALOT of people got mad. One person even came up to me yelling and screaming yelling I ruined their vacation, my reply "tourists like you are ruining my home, Alberta, GO back where you came from tourist"

Outdoors

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He got what he deserved.

When I lived in banff one summer it would perplex me how many people tried to feed the wildlife.
Would blast my air horn dispersing the heard and made ALOT of people got mad. One person even came up to me yelling and screaming yelling I ruined their vacation, my reply "tourists like you are ruining my home, Alberta, GO back where you came from tourist"
One of the foreigners thought the mountain goat was cold in plus 5 so he stuffed him in the hatch and took him too town…they charged him🤣

I find honking at them makes them lick the salt on the road even harder 🤪

Grinder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Asian family put peanut butter on their childrens face so the cubs could lick it off. And heres the latest dumbassery....
Lucky the cub only smelt her chin...

Top Bottom