Driveshaft Bulletin!!!

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WOW something I have never seen before!!

If you do not want to take the chance of waiting for the clamp from Polaris these guys have a nice fix for cheep insurance. When the shaft breaks to will destroy the tunnel also in most cases.

Reaction score
Hey guys and gals i have a 13 pro 57miles on it in castlegar this past weekend. Helicopter ride out of the bush broken shaft no surprise im sure. i seen the clamps that polaris has and they are the same as the ones made in the usa. It sounded to me like there is one only real fix at this time and that is to install the 12 stainless 1 piece shaft thats what im doing.

cs5

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys and gals i have a 13 pro 57miles on it in castlegar this past weekend. Helicopter ride out of the bush broken shaft no surprise im sure. i seen the clamps that polaris has and they are the same as the ones made in the usa. It sounded to me like there is one only real fix at this time and that is to install the 12 stainless 1 piece shaft thats what im doing.

Did you break one with the clamp installed? I have not heard of one failure with the clamp in place.

dropitbuster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If the Polaris clamp is their final solution for the 2013s will you be satisfied?

If you had a choice between 2 identical Pro RMK's one with the clamp and one with a 2012 shaft which would you choose?

Kudos to Polaris for coming up with a fix so guys can still get out and ride but I wouldn't be happy if the clamp was their final resolution to the problem.

duck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
If the Polaris clamp is their final solution for the 2013s will you be satisfied?

If you had a choice between 2 identical Pro RMK's one with the clamp and one with a 2012 shaft which would you choose?

Kudos to Polaris for coming up with a fix so guys can still get out and ride but I wouldn't be happy if the clamp was their final resolution to the problem.

Its the cheapest and easiest most convenient solution to the problem available. It will keep all the 2013 owners completely satisfied and resolve Polaris from any future issues so long as they can make it through the warranty period. And, BONUS.... A free jug of oil.

Canuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe not the final fix... and yes if I had one I might not be happy until I had an updated shaft but I'm impressed that they have a working bandaid within weeks of release. That's a lot faster than the last drive shaft fix I personally experienced.

duck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Maybe not the final fix... and yes if I had one I might not be happy until I had an updated shaft but I'm impressed that they have a working bandaid within weeks of release. That's a lot faster than the last drive shaft fix I personally experienced.

Hoping its not the final fix.....but I'll be surprised if they recall every 2013 shaft after giving out clamps and install them and a jug of free oil......

bradb

Reaction score
Re: christian louboutin jeans obtain offers impressive savings

christian louboutin like a brand is 1 point who boasts about the regular and regular not vocally but with the prime excellent attire and tools. The most important accessory from christian louboutin is its shades which have established a scenario of excellence a single of the style authorities, all the plethora of christian louboutin shades contains a feel of outstanding style and charisma. The frames from the christian louboutin sunglass is renowned for the classic and complex look, it shows relating to how to be revolutionary that may possibly define your issue with a lot ease. Though not just before 1999 christian louboutin had place its title within the manufacturing from the eyeglasses, christian louboutin sunglass are created to higher normal with excellent contacts that safeguard your sensitive eyes in the unsafe sun rays from the ultra purple sun rays. christian louboutin has oriented new style and fashion and also the trendy eyeglasses using the bold colors and elegance could be worn for the every day casual place on. It is among the most popular trends inside the designer sunglass sector it really is variegated itself in supplying the subtle kinds of the frames that may perhaps concentrate on every single ones wants. As soon as christian louboutin released its eyeglasses, it possessed instant style authority, if you wish to go through the timeless assortment of the christian louboutin shades males you will want to obtain the sunglass which will still add Italian chic to numerous trends. christian louboutin continues to be now named among the most influential brands of their time. christian louboutin shades males possess several lens technology such as the anti-reflective, gradient, inter changeable, shown, photo chromatic and polarized. christian louboutin eyeglasses is made primarily based on the theme and varies in type some frames possess the vivid and ambitious frames representing the current and bold appear. You will come across some frames representing the delicate and urbane appears. Other individuals undertakes the classy and standard method some possess the geek appear while some possess the nerd appear, regardless of the varieties of the frames simply because they focus on preferences from the everyone. Just like you will locate frames from the varied type the males offered similarly possess the varied mood and different mindset, on their behalf christian louboutin shades males happen to be the acceptable choice for them. So you've humongous quantity of designer frames that you could boost the luxurious look of the character. On the century christian louboutin occur to be making the eyeglasses beneath the incredibly best supervision and far seasoned hands to go with the soft possibilities that come with ladies. It is been produced making use of the condition from the art technology that the majority of the folks are searching for. christian louboutin shades ladies have end up being the need to have accessory from the contemporary dame there some seriously fascinating set of frames to draw in the a variety of and engaging ladies. Every frame is obtainable in 4 colors to match the natures of year. Immediately after looking in the christian louboutin sunglass females it could be completely understood that they are crafted for fantasy to become worn in tangible existence. christian louboutin shades girls is renowned for the durability and sturdiness mainly because it is the inclination from the ladies to opt for the issues that final extra than usual. We're awaiting you making use of the magnificent contacts at reasonably priced costs.
Makes about as much sense as some of the dootards input in this section.

Top Bottom