Dream boat thread

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Wife and I have listed our 27' Regal LSC to hopefully upgrade to our "almost forever" boat. This one will still not be the "perfect boat" because I still need it trailer-able (under 12' 6" beam) and I need to get under my bridge so no flying bridge or multi-level motor yacht....

Looking to pick up a 35-40 foot cruiser. Our current boat has the perfect cockpit layout we can comfortably have 10-12 people out but below is just a cuddy and I miss having the full cabin with separate bathroom and cabin heat. With a nice big cabin and heat the weather is less important. Also wanting to upgrade some of the daily use items, windlass, remote spotlight, onboard generator, upgraded sonar etc. To do the upgrades I want to my boat would likely be in the $15-20K range so I'm not willing to invest that in a boat that does not meet my needs. Looking to keep this one under $60K USD

I don't need a Million $$$ boat, if I had $200K USD to spend I'd be able to get everything I wanted in a live aboard and keep it on the coast or on a lake further south where winter is not an issue - 2008 Regal 4460, but this would just be one option in that $150K - $200K price range.

4460.jpg

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kanedog 2015-2019, thanks for the good times S&M!
Just watching you sh!t on every thread like a attention starved child has gotten tiresome. Is that clear enough for ya ?
Covid gettin’ to ya boy? Ya better man up cuz it’s gonna get worse.
Consider it an honor I even graced your thread with my mere presence. You get more hits and attention to your thread. But then you’re such a hero in your own mind, you are blind to the world. Good luck in life. Get some counselling. I think medical will cover it.

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So lemme get this straight. You are a grown man challenging another guy to a fight over the internet? Bahahahaha. Phawk your stupid.
Your family would be sooooo proud of you. You’re gonna make it big, I can tell.

Doo you even have a boat? Or are you just looking for more attention? Doo you always call names in your debates? Cute

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wife and I have listed our 27' Regal LSC to hopefully upgrade to our "almost forever" boat. This one will still not be the "perfect boat" because I still need it trailer-able (under 12' 6" beam) and I need to get under my bridge so no flying bridge or multi-level motor yacht....

Looking to pick up a 35-40 foot cruiser. Our current boat has the perfect cockpit layout we can comfortably have 10-12 people out but below is just a cuddy and I miss having the full cabin with separate bathroom and cabin heat. With a nice big cabin and heat the weather is less important. Also wanting to upgrade some of the daily use items, windlass, remote spotlight, onboard generator, upgraded sonar etc. To do the upgrades I want to my boat would likely be in the $15-20K range so I'm not willing to invest that in a boat that does not meet my needs. Looking to keep this one under $60K USD

I don't need a Million $$$ boat, if I had $200K USD to spend I'd be able to get everything I wanted in a live aboard and keep it on the coast or on a lake further south where winter is not an issue - 2008 Regal 4460, but this would just be one option in that $150K - $200K price range.

View attachment 227249

very similar to what im looking for. Ideal units forsure

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For me, an EagleCraft 40’ Cruiser. I had the opportunity to tour one in Campbell River (where they’re built) and I dream of owning one and cruising/fishing the west coast.

https://eaglecraft.com/ec-pleasure-boats/

Those are beautiful boats, but that fuel consumption is up there. $100+/hr just in fuel.

[h=3]EagleCraft 40’ Cruiser Specifications[/h]

Fuel Tank Capacity: 300 Imp Gallon, 360 US gallon, 1362 liters
Performance: 25 kts Cruise burning 24 US gal/ 90 liters per hour, 360 n.mi RANGE

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Those are beautiful boats, but that fuel consumption is up there. $100+/hr just in fuel.

EagleCraft 40’ Cruiser Specifications

Fuel Tank Capacity: 300 Imp Gallon, 360 US gallon, 1362 liters
Performance: 25 kts Cruise burning 24 US gal/ 90 liters per hour, 360 n.mi RANGE
For that kind of money, for the boat, I don't think you'd care...... lol

Being the dream boat thread ;)

Top Bottom