Doo 850 damaged track picture bank.

truck-dave

Reaction score
I bought the Composit m770 from Royal Diatributors and put it on(with a brp mechanic) a couple weeks ago. Right away I noticed every rotation there was something wrong. It was slowing down in one spot like it was tighter. After emailing with the service guy at Royal he said it there was problems with this track(possibly a bad batch) and to send it back. Keep in mind it was only 2 weeks from when I bought the track that he says they are having problems with the track which makes me suspicious of the company selling bad product knowingly. I asked him who was paying for the extra install(brp $400 install) and he said I was responsible for it. I also heard yesterday of the conquer 280 being junk and ripping in half. I would advise caution when dealing with Royal Distributors because in my experience their service is cold as ice.

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I ended up turning my camso 280 around backwards and it's a huge difference over forwards. I can't believe how light and flexible that track is when I had it off

Snorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I ended up turning my camso 280 around backwards and it's a huge difference over forwards. I can't believe how light and flexible that track is when I had it off
Is it going to be the taller attack 20? Lol

What was the improvement reversed over the forward position?

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is it going to be the taller attack 20? Lol

What was the improvement reversed over the forward position?

In forward position it would just trench like crazy and not really get moving. Turned around it pops up on the snow much better and gets you going forward. Snow has been really deep every time I've been out so can't comment on marginal snow performance. Braking seems totally fine but again maybe hard to tell in 3 feet of pow

Snorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In forward position it would just trench like crazy and not really get moving. Turned around it pops up on the snow much better and gets you going forward. Snow has been really deep every time I've been out so can't comment on marginal snow performance. Braking seems totally fine but again maybe hard to tell in 3 feet of pow
Ok. That's good to hear. I put the peak 2.5 on my last sled and loved it. Be interesting to hear your experiences on more marginal snow. For the time being my 3 inch is holding up like a champ. *knock on wood*

west coast

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
83449ECB-F4AA-440D-856D-AF905B4A55DC.jpg Not very happy

west coast

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your fault?
I have 2 2018 175s , one has 2200 km and the track is ok. This is the one from the one with 1000km. Ridden in the same spots as the other at the same speeds. Not sure why this one went. Just know I will be over $2000 poorer to get a new track installed this week.

west coast

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup $2000 including labor. Thankfully Courtenay Motorsports took $500 off the price of the track.

DV-ENT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey all, I was on here a few days ago and saw someone put pics up of a track repair with gorilla glue.. I cant find it any more and have a riding buddy in need of some track repair... does anyone know which gorilla glue he used? thanks in advance.

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
Hey all, I was on here a few days ago and saw someone put pics up of a track repair with gorilla glue.. I cant find it any more and have a riding buddy in need of some track repair... does anyone know which gorilla glue he used? thanks in advance.

I saw it also and cant remember which threah.
It was a bottle of Gorilla glue but I am sure it said something like "Impact" on it.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
was impact gorilla glue. had a little blue label on it saying impact

Top Bottom