Donald Trump can kiss my Azz

craggar2011

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Democrats are underperforming in the EV and VBM in almost every crucial swing state and it ain't even close. I've been telling people for weeks, there is a very large segment of voters that are not being counted which is why some of these polls show Biden with a lead. And where did you hear or see Trump say he's worried and thinking about leaving the country because I sure as hell haven't seen nor hear that rumor.
I guess it depends on which polls you are looking at. I may be wrong but I don't think you will see the red wave at the end either. Trump actually said he may have to leave the country if he loses at one of his rally's. Less then a week now and we will see who wins, either way it's going to be a big mess I think.

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
imo only in person votes are going to count; thus why Trump voted in person this year not absentee

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sell out your country which your parents and grandparents slaved to make great, over a few dollars you never had to work for. Disgusting.

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess it depends on which polls you are looking at. I may be wrong but I don't think you will see the red wave at the end either. Trump actually said he may have to leave the country if he loses at one of his rally's. Less then a week now and we will see who wins, either way it's going to be a big mess I think.
Again, when did Trump say he might have to leave the country if he loses (he ain't losing)? If it was during one of his rallies, he was making a joke, he does **** like that all the time. As for polls, I use the Trafalgar group to watch the polls, they are far more accurate than any of those other polls.

Pedaling pete

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who all wants the Trump vaccine when it comes out?

I hope he sends the military to canada to distribute it up here also.

When a bunch of guys show up with machine guns to give you a vaccine, its got to be good for you!

Last edited:

craggar2011

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Again, when did Trump say he might have to leave the country if he loses (he ain't losing)? If it was during one of his rallies, he was making a joke, he does **** like that all the time. As for polls, I use the Trafalgar group to watch the polls, they are far more accurate than any of those other polls.
Like I said we will see in a week or so.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wonder what Trump can do without the FBI, CIA, DOJ, Obama and Hillary out to take him down.. and free from crazy impeachment attempts. Hopefully the hunters become the hunted.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last edited:
Top Bottom