Dogs in Canadian Tire

Flapjack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Couple months ago seen a guy bringing a Goat on a leash into home depot on Macleod and glenmore. Thinks it’s getting out of hand

I saw a guy bring an elephant to a circus...this is getting out of control !

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bring my dogs into Lowes with me all the time. They're well trained, stay close to me and don't cause a scene, the same can't be said for a lot of kids. I get funny looks sometimes but if a dog in a store is gonna ruin your day, you need to lighten up.
Have you ever walked over to a rack of clothes and lifted your leg and pizzed on them? Have you ever shat in front of the parts counter? Not all dogs are well behaved. However like some have said I have found unruly kids far more frustrating than dogs in stores by far. At least after having a poop they behave themselves after that. lol

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have you ever walked over to a rack of clothes and lifted your leg and pizzed on them? Have you ever shat in front of the parts counter? Not all dogs are well behaved. However like some have said I have found unruly kids far more frustrating than dogs in stores by far. At least after having a poop they behave themselves after that. lol

Did both only one time.

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kanedog 2015-2019, thanks for the good times S&M!
I bring my dog into Canadian tire. He chases customers, shits in the floor, lifts a leg, pizzes on the clothes rack and eats old ladies. It’s our favorite pastime! We are thinking of making a stop at Medicine Hat Cdn tire, a special appearance just for Fredw!

Attachments

• 75D6256D-6BA1-4E00-BF78-1FE37E06C096.png
    75D6256D-6BA1-4E00-BF78-1FE37E06C096.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 69
Last edited:

steveo10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
When I’m coming home from the lake I stop in at CT since we don’t have one here and bring my dog in. My dog loves all the attention from the kids when we go in. I think he enjoys going to CT more than me!

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bring my dog into Canadian tire. He chases customers, shits in the floor, lifts a leg, pizzes on the clothes rack and eats old ladies. It’s our favorite pastime! We are thinking of making a stop at Medicine Hat Cdn tire, a special appearance just for Fredw!

Lol, bring him down, make him a gopher killer instead of a dog shlter

We got a little shitsue, always fun to watch

mclean

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I take my dog every time I go to Canadian Tire. And he goes in to Lowes and Cabela's as well. Home Depot won't let me bring him in though. He loves it. Especially in the winter when it is -40. And the employees love seeing all the different dogs. Probably makes their day after dealing with all us grumpy people.

If it upsets you when you see a dog in the store, well then you have a sad life.

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kinda funny, i never really thought about dogs in retail stores. Yesterday there were 2 in the Red Deer Home Depot. i could only snap a pic of the one.

dog.jpg

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As long as the dog is on a leash and well behaved I don't see the problem. Every dog owner I know usually has two or three poop bags on them, and most would never walk away from a pile.
If the dog uses a retail store for a bathroom I blame the owner not the dog. Train your dog !

Top Bottom