Diamond S/SSI/HPS

thiels2

Reaction score
ISO of either a Diamond S Ti, SSI Ti or HPS can to fit a 22 N/A 850 Doo. All manufactures seem to be back ordered... Anyone have a lead on any one of these or have a used one they want to sell?

Thanks!

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sled Shed cooker cans are in stock in Revy. Not sure if that the route you want to go or not. I cant say if they add or take power away, but they are the best cookers on market.

Dragonalain

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a diamond s ti on a 800 axis. Kinda if a turd. I bought it because it’s super light and was not much louder than stock. A few years of use, now its pretty loud and has broken on me twice. Thankfully my buddy can stack dimes and had stuff to tig ti.

honda450

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know it’s not what your looking for but I got a mbrp trail can for sale.

catrutt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had a SSI very loud and poor fit sold it after 3 rides . I found the sled ran better stock.

Rotax_Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wanted a HPS when I bought my 850. After not being able to find one, I ended up trying a Jaws trail. Has worked well, especially with the Jaws pipe. Rec supply has them usually in stock too

Quicksand

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HPS are kinda junk too, I have 2 of them and they do perform well and sound nice but after a season on them the coating is coming off both and starting to look like sh!t. In a couple more years they'll probably be rusted through. In my mind, when you pay that kind of money for a friggin can, this crap shouldn't happen. I was happier with my MBRP

kovs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a hps that has 2 years on it. Coating isn’t coming off
Could be for sale if your interested
Pm me offer g4 850 I can get picture

Top Bottom