Delivery timeline

dooin800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know some of the summit Neo's are in. My friend got the call to pick up his kids sleds today. So hopefully my expert will be here soon.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My g5 is 4 weeks late. Dealer said best guess is early Nov

Sessionsdoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Out working in area my dealer is at in 2 weeks. Will go in and see where im at but no rush as still have old sled

jcjc1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
was at local dealer a couple of days ago and they said no one has g5 summits yet. he showed the snowcheck orders they had on the computer and the ship date ranges which were september thru december with the floor models shipping during the latter part of that range and into next year.

CJD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got the email. My sled has left the factory and is on route.

NeilV

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mine showed up at the dealer yesterday(WPM) Ready for pick up next week. Green 165 turbo expert. Small gauge.

CJD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My big display summit expert turbo serial number was produced and shipped, will get to martins on Nov 4. That large batch needs to be out of there inventory for nov 18. I'm booked for first trip in mcbride 1st weekend of December. If there's snow.
mine is ordered through Martins as well. they didn’t give me an arrival date, just a notification that it left the factory. sounds like maybe mine will land in the same shipment as yours. i am also booked for mcbride that same weekend. looks like i can put the G4 for sale now. i was holding on just in case.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
mine is ordered through Martins as well. they didn’t give me an arrival date, just a notification that it left the factory. sounds like maybe mine will land in the same shipment as yours. i am also booked for mcbride that same weekend. looks like i can put the G4 for sale now. i was holding on just in case.
Yes, I got the email from Brent. They must be all delivered by Nov 18 as well, thats how they get the next load sent.

Top Bottom