Delete matrix brake flash ?

jpow

Reaction score
Has anyone found brake flash update annoying ?and thought about deleting it ?

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I didn't take mine in for that recall. Then my motor went kaput and I had to take it in for warranty. I told my dealer not to do it to my sled, they said they would oblige. Will find out when I pick it up - if it tries to kill me on a gnarly sidehill (like I watched happen to a buddy last trip) I'll know they didn't listen.

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I didn't take mine in for that recall. Then my motor went kaput and I had to take it in for warranty. I told my dealer not to do it to my sled, they said they would oblige. Will find out when I pick it up - if it tries to kill me on a gnarly sidehill (like I watched happen to a buddy last trip) I'll know they didn't listen.
Getting a new motor?

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I put a master cyclinder off an old ProRide on mine. Perfect fit other than changing the brake wire connector. No flash, No aluminum reservoir gaurd, No worries.

jpow

Reaction score
I put a master cyclinder off an old ProRide on mine. Perfect fit other than changing the brake wire connector. No flash, No aluminum reservoir gaurd, No worries.
some one said I should disconnect wire at brake lever to tail lite and then the when I brake it doesn't send a message , just that my brake lite will not work ....

emonbro

Reaction score
some one said I should disconnect wire at brake lever to tail lite and then the when I brake it doesn't send a message , just that my brake lite will not work ....
this is the fix of sure

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is fine if the problem is you are holding on the brake too much and you are okay with riding the brake. It does not fix the problem if the brake lever or the master cyclinder is holding the brake on too much.

emonbro

Reaction score
I disconnected my 9r and 22 boost, it would go into limp if you gas and brake at the same time for more than a couple seconds. I rode with it one day it was horrible, it's hard to snowmobile in limp mode. I have bigger problems now im at 1000 miles on the 9 it has low end but will bog hard at mid and high. it feels similar to running on one cylinder. I thought I smoked a cylinder but compression good, no codes, changed plugs. It starts fine. I took it to the dealer and they said nothing is wrong with it. maybe an injector? caveman Polaris wiring? I have not checked the primary spring that is next. Any suggestions?

DV-ENT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That drove me crazy the last 5 days of riding, We pulled the fuse and no more issues, Chris can you eleborate more on disconecting the sensor? do you still have a brake light? does it throw any codes? and also where is it located... LOL

cdnredneck_t3

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
East of the Rockies and west of the rest.
I had it alarm at me for the first time yesterday. I'm not a climber but we were in a zone that had some safe water run type pulls to play. It would alarm on the way down. Seemed because I was dragging the brake and would be on the throttle a bit too keep the clutches engaged for engine brake.

Top Bottom