Delayed and Canceled spring orders.

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
Pretty lame that Cat is just telling customers now they won't have a sled this year. At least BRP and Polaris let their customers know months ago this was coming.

These guys have some in Moose Jaw sk.

Sweet colour also.

FernieHawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last week I saw some Hardcores on the floor at Ghostrider Motorsports in Fernie. I have no idea about the sale status, but they might be available.

Jjanke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Central Sled in Wetaskawin has told me that they have not received a notice from Cat about cancelling orders. As of now, they are expecting the Alphas to arrive second week of December. Some checks have come in already but most Alphas are not available yet. Would be pretty upset if my Alpha order is cancelled this year.

dukabor

Reaction score
shitty indeed....

though a buddy just got the call from his dealer in MB that his little guys ZR200 actually showed up, was starting to get worried, maybe there is hope?

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Central Sled in Wetaskawin has told me that they have not received a notice from Cat about cancelling orders. As of now, they are expecting the Alphas to arrive second week of December. Some checks have come in already but most Alphas are not available yet. Would be pretty upset if my Alpha order is cancelled this year.
Did you get it?

Turblue

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
C1EF1AA3-39E9-4CDF-9AC0-513D7913C013.jpeg

Jjanke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did you get it?
No not yet. Build date was December 13th. Sounds like I may know more in the next day or so. Will update when I hear but I did see a post from Country Cat that the M8000's are on the line this week after them finishing with the Thundercats and Blasts last week.

Jjanke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not good news today…. Sounds like my Hardcore, and many others has been delayed further to end of January. UGHHHHHH

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That sucks, my friend has had his for a month.

It almost started on fire and he had to take it in for warranty already.

Top Bottom