December House Sales Down 39% YoY, average sale price down 12% YoY

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ch!t you look after the place while I'm out of town you can park for free !

I don't imagine the neighbors would be happy with a tractor trailer and other equipment in that sort of area :ROFLMAO:

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't imagine the neighbors would be happy with a tractor trailer and other equipment in that sort of area :ROFLMAO:

You let me worry about that ;)
Besides it's surrounded by trees

ctd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure the source other than Twitter but was posted by Ontario real estate broker.

View attachment 265536

This is my point when the dumb asses moved into stress test @ 2% higher than the posted rate. Some borrowers where fine @ the posted rate, failed @ the 2% higher stress test. Now the variable rate spiked.

You have to remember @ this very same point in time the BOC & that phuck "Witt" Mr. Dress Up stated not to worry my people we have your back! Interest rates will remain low.

Total fail on the Gov of our communist country & the BOC not doing what they are suppose to do.

Sadly many believed the leaders & did not think for themselves......going to be a bad lesson if they can learn.

Now housing like "used sled prices" & most other things such as cars & trucks have to experience the market correction.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When we moved back to Berta from qurenel, we were able to port reduction our mortgage, only had 1 year at 2.09 % , so still have 3.5 left at that

Otherwise new one at that time was 4.35 % , made a 1700 a month difference in monthly interest payments

That's fawked up really

Sent from my SM-G991W using Tapatalk

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is my point when the dumb asses moved into stress test @ 2% higher than the posted rate. Some borrowers where fine @ the posted rate, failed @ the 2% higher stress test. Now the variable rate spiked.

You have to remember @ this very same point in time the BOC & that phuck "Witt" Mr. Dress Up stated not to worry my people we have your back! Interest rates will remain low.

Total fail on the Gov of our communist country & the BOC not doing what they are suppose to do.

Sadly many believed the leaders & did not think for themselves......going to be a bad lesson if they can learn.

Now housing like "used sled prices" & most other things such as cars & trucks have to experience the market correction.
Was just thinking this.... the same idiots that said interest rates are staying low are now saying that there done raising interest rates.... rofl, people actually belive this nonsense. Trudeau is thinking hold my beer, Rates are not done going up....

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I suspect lots of ā€œsmartā€ people with locked in mortgages have a healthy credit limit on a heloc that is floating at 0.5-2.0% above prime. I know my bank about once a year wants us to increase our heloc limit, noooo.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some banks are pretty pushy, I'm with ATB and Scotia. Scotia is always trying to push some new loan, I switched to a different cash back credit card and they want me to take out a $20k HELOC at the same time, only 8.9% interest they said. I laughed. They must not be making enough on my mortgage I locked in at 1.95%.

Top Bottom