Dealership question

Couch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Keep in mind of buying used. Nowdays even of you get a deal it doesn't matter because it's whatever the book value is. If the book says its worth 7 grand but you paid 5 greand you pay the taxes on the 7 grand. great system hey
Not here ....

Sent from my motorola edge plus using Tapatalk

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Keep in mind of buying used. Nowdays even of you get a deal it doesn't matter because it's whatever the book value is. If the book says its worth 7 grand but you paid 5 greand you pay the taxes on the 7 grand. great system hey
Terrible system you guys have out there…crooked revenue generating system…

Should vote in a responsible type of government 🤣

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A few years ago I gave a buddy a used sled trailer that was ready for the dump. After he basically rebuilt it he went to register it and was told they would not accept that it was free. He even gave them my name and was going to get me to come up to the insurance company. In the end they agreed that it was worth $200 so he had to pay the taxes on the $200. Nothing but a tax grab

TROLLCAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A few years ago I gave a buddy a used sled trailer that was ready for the dump. After he basically rebuilt it he went to register it and was told they would not accept that it was free. He even gave them my name and was going to get me to come up to the insurance company. In the end they agreed that it was worth $200 so he had to pay the taxes on the $200. Nothing but a tax grab
nailed it

Top Bottom