Daylight savings vote

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How’s everyone voting tomorrow? As someone who works outside year round I’m not excited about a 9:30 sunrise. We usually start work at 7 even in the winter. That’s a big part of my day where I need to set lights up to work. I have feeling where this is going though.

Lightningmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd like to get rid of the time change. Doesn't matter to me if we stay on summer time hours. Or winter time hours.
I just hate changing the clocks twice a year.
Pick one and stay on it
I agree. It is a screw up. Keep it one way and leave it the "F" alone!

Reactions: RXN

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is the other issue to vote on.
Probably won't do Jack $h!t ,
Screenshot_20211017-210204_Facebook.jpg

SHREK1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya typical, they want you to vote but little information and lack of options. Too easy to do it proper so half a$$ it as usual

Reactions: RXN

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty pathetic that this is what our government thinks is important right now with our debt out of control, inflation going through the roof, healthcare issues and they are spending millions to see if we want it or not. Who really gives a F&$k about DST right now. 4 years ago I’m pretty sure the NDP did a study and it cost over a million dollars. Maybe they should do a study on how to lower our cost of living.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty pathetic that this is what our government thinks is important right now with our debt out of control, inflation going through the roof, healthcare issues and they are spending millions to see if we want it or not. Who really gives a F&$k about DST right now. 4 years ago I’m pretty sure the NDP did a study and it cost over a million dollars. Maybe they should do a study on how to lower our cost of living.
I don’t think they are spending really that much. Maybe some on advertising. It’s 2 extra questions on the bottom of a ballot that they piggy backed on that everyone is going to get anyways. A little bit for ink and advertising.

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we have a 10:30 am sunrise at the solstice but the days get longer fast.

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I prefer daylight savings time, more hours in the morning is key for me. Hours in the evening mean nothing.

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don’t think they are spending really that much. Maybe some on advertising. It’s 2 extra questions on the bottom of a ballot that they piggy backed on that everyone is going to get anyways. A little bit for ink and advertising.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Just another distraction to keep the focus away from the whole world going to h@ll in a handbasket

Top Bottom