Dallas

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sooooooo........ wife tells me she is excited the new Dallas series starts tonight. Just heard on the radio that Dallas is watched by a lot of men as well. So, who is logging off S&M to watch??? I will probably watch more so for the curiosity to see how the old cast aged. :)

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Who was the hot little blonde in the old series, and who's going to play her tonight?

7pm is what all the billboards in Cowtown were posting

rsaint

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sooooooo........ wife tells me she is excited the new Dallas series starts tonight. Just heard on the radio that Dallas is watched by a lot of men as well. So, who is logging off S&M to watch??? I will probably watch more so for the curiosity to see how the old cast aged. :)
Just grab a picture of yourself and then look in the mirror and compare and thats what you will be watching as actors.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my wife tells me I look the same the day we were married....... 23 years ago :cool:

Just grab a picture of yourself and then look in the mirror and compare and thats what you will be watching as actors.

sumsupport

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca

It's Hollywood, they haven't aged a bit, lol. Somehow they're faces aren't quite as expressive as they used to be though...

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dallas is a city. What the heck r u guys talkin about?

Top Bottom