Custom transfer tank builders

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No i didnt ask the gas girl for a picture. Sorry guess youll have to go see them for yourself

No time. Too busy pounding holes in the oilpatch :(
A boy can dream. Live vicariously through you

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No time. Too busy pounding holes in the oilpatch :(
A boy can dream. Live vicariously through you

Ill try to get some pics for you this weekend. I do have to work for a couple days here .

Cheers Bro

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thats good you could leave a tip. i would probably insufficient funds that bit** trying to fill my boat. Probably wouldn't get her number after that

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2.30 on water in Sicamous for premium, Don't feel tipping is required. The marina owner already gets plenty to keep one of my boats there.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If I was getting 1000L I wouldnt tip her either. I was filling up a seadoo.

Premium is 1,60 in Alberta Id probably gas up there like Maxwell wants too

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
might be onto something sounds like different regulations for transporting gasoline vs diesel. Back to the drawing board

The small container TDG law is different with Gas and Diesel.
If I remember right, diesel in tidy tanks can hold up to 450L without a placard.
Someone correct me if I’m mistaken, to get around TDG with gasoline, it’s easier to have jerrycans.
But, If your tank is under a tonneau cover, how will someone know you even have one, I wouldn’t be afraid to do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mathrulz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The small container TDG law is different with Gas and Diesel.
If I remember right, diesel in tidy tanks can hold up to 450L without a placard.
Someone correct me if I’m mistaken, to get around TDG with gasoline, it’s easier to have jerrycans.
But, If your tank is under a tonneau cover, how will someone know you even have one, I wouldn’t be afraid to do it.

Can definitely hide it and chance it easy enough. All ok unless a guy happens to get in an accident… then it’s up to insurance to decide if they’ll cover you or not. Fire or no fire, some of the adjusters out there can make your life real difficult and say that it was a contributing factor irregardless. Or try and plead ignorance I suppose lol

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can definitely hide it and chance it easy enough. All ok unless a guy happens to get in an accident… then it’s up to insurance to decide if they’ll cover you or not. Fire or no fire, some of the adjusters out there can make your life real difficult and say that it was a contributing factor irregardless. Or try and plead ignorance I suppose lol

i wonder how all those toy haulers and enclosed trailers with factory accessory fuel tanks are getting away with it.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i wonder how all those toy haulers and enclosed trailers with factory accessory fuel tanks are getting away with it.

They’re not getting away with it. They will have that tank design registered and approved by the appropriate people.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I believe it’s because the tank is a certain size, and they have to be CSA certified on those trailers.

Top Bottom