couple vid's of som creek riding--

09 650 xt

Reaction score
really I'm just curious how I did that by riding in my back yard????

hadster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
really I'm just curious how I did that by riding in my back yard????
Backyard or not you are in the creeks etc. stirring up the fine sand silt which harms any fish or other animals that live in it. You are permited to go accross but following a creek etc. along the stream is a big no no. The green tree huggers use videos like this to shut down many riding areas and make us all look like a bunch of unconsiderate boobs wrecking the enviroment. They will conveniatly forget to mention it happened on private land when they go to government officials to show them "the damage all offroaders are doing".

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Backyard or not you are in the creeks etc. stirring up the fine sand silt which harms any fish or other animals that live in it. You are permited to go accross but following a creek etc. along the stream is a big no no. The green tree huggers use videos like this to shut down many riding areas and make us all look like a bunch of unconsiderate boobs wrecking the enviroment. They will conveniatly forget to mention it happened on private land when they go to government officials to show them "the damage all offroaders are doing".

Good news is he's from the US

leonard

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
SOOOOO your the Douche Bags that are fawking it up for the rest of us responsible riders huh. They are closing riding areas down because of YOU.

weren't you the one jumping his outy off creak banks into the creek on that mountains in mud video? aka @ the S&M Poker Rally. ? i think so .. you can really stop being a hypocrite now thanks!

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
i will say though as bad as this is going to saound......the fact you rode in a creek may not be the big issue so much as advertising it in not only one but 2 videos, on a site dedicated to preserving the sports we love in a time when others are looking for any reason to shut us out of as many area's as possible....

so though riding in a creek is frowned upon, and not a good practise, the issue at hand is that you just put the video's up on this site for all the nay sayers to see.......just my .02

Top Bottom