COOP Sonic XLS - Blended for BRP/XPS?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It all comes down to what is written on the invoice. If it says Co Op 2 stroke oil then the auditor will eat you up and spit you out. I wouldn’t put CoOp oil in a $24000 turbo sled personally just to get a write off. But that’s me.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The old stuff I would have sworn was XPS. Same colour, smell and pour and I used it in a couple different 800 etecs for several thousand km. Then they changed it it is now an opaque colour and pours much thicker. I wouldn't be willing to use it in a sled with an electronic oil pump.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The old stuff I would have sworn was XPS. Same colour, smell and pour and I used it in a couple different 800 etecs for several thousand km. Then they changed it it is now an opaque colour and pours much thicker. I wouldn't be willing to use it in a sled with an electronic oil pump.
I'm still been using it in the 14 xm , and was in my t3

I've never ever cleaned the raves in the 14 in 11500 km , and never had a rave code either

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got a call back from coop, they passed the flyer onto their oil rep who called back, said there oil is premium to skidoo’s, and they actually make skidoo oil for them, says it’s higher quality in four aspects over the premium doo oil

Asked about buying a barrel and waiting on a call back, said they might be able to make it work and be considerably cheaper.

Maybe try it out in the farm sleds, but probably won't run it in the newer sleds as that is what the oil pump is calibrated on.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got a call back from coop, they passed the flyer onto their oil rep who called back, said there oil is premium to skidoo’s, and they actually make skidoo oil for them, says it’s higher quality in four aspects over the premium doo oil

Asked about buying a barrel and waiting on a call back, said they might be able to make it work and be considerably cheaper.

Maybe try it out in the farm sleds, but probably won't run it in the newer sleds as that is what the oil pump is calibrated on.
If you have farm sleds you can write off most of your oil anyways? Checking bins or looking at cattle. Easy peasy

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Go buy a liter and pour it in -10C before you make your decision.

Mountainman52

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would imagine it is produced at their refinery in Regina like all there other petroleum products.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Unless Coop owns lubetech, than this info is BS and sounds similar to amsoil claims.

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"Brayden here with south country.

I can do $972.62 for 118L

That would retail for $1430.42

Saving roughly $460.

Let me know what you think !"

Top Bottom