Coolest sled Wrap Contest.

Rbrduk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That sideways thing is a mystery. Some do and some don't and I think it all revolves around TapaTalk somehow. To me it is a detriment to the site and I don't know why Ron doesn't get serious about trying to fix it.

Really, if I was a Newbie and looked through the site before joining and saw a bunch of sideways pictures my first impression wouldn't be good. Perception is a big thing as is a first impression!

I believe the sideways picture problem comes from the IPhones. When you down load pics off the phone, they turn 90 deg on computer.

TB800

Reaction score
rtside frt.jpg side rt.jpg frnt top.jpg

Wrap and A-arms came in the mail Friday. It's been a productive couple days. Here is my entry. Good luck everyone!

Megacab

Reaction score
Monday night 4 sleds will be selected for the final votes. These will be posted in a new thread on Tuesday morning. Votes will be cast by the like, thank, recommend and love options for the post. This way it’s fair and everyone has the chance to cast their vote. The sled with the most or highest number of “votes” will be the winner. Good luck and thank you to everyone that entered a sled or will enter a sled!
So have you decided what 4 sleds are in the finals ?

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice sleds Jamie!! Considering your past builds, I would think you would be not that pleased with a natural aspirated engine.

FastFarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice sleds Jamie!! Considering your past builds, I would think you would be not that pleased with a natural aspirated engine.

Thanks Matt, it’s a high bar that’s been set for sure, but you just never know what’s going to surprise you!

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Matt, it’s a high bar that’s been set for sure, but you just never know what’s going to surprise you!

Lol nice! Give brent linderman (arctic edge) a shout than, he can make a natural aspirated sled huff and puff pretty decent.

FastFarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Please bote that the final 4 have been chosen and there is a new thread to vote on. Instructions are very straight forward.

Thank you to everyone that sent in a sled, and for everyone that knows me theres always a twist, so vote for your favourite and there may be a little more to this!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom