Conspiracy theory forum

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

From 2006....wonder how much they have done with it since? For good i am sure....

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Really ?

So you walk into a store and upset someones grandma that works there because she is supposed to confront you, oh and that lady with the newborn strapped to her chest looks alarmed/scared and you just stare them down... A man might hurt you bad, if you do that to his loved ones. J/S

Maybe I'm old fashioned but I prefer to just put my mask on and not upset anybody. I even still say goodmorning and call the oldtimers Sir when I can. (makes me feel young) ;)

I guess that makes me a "compliant subject with a broken spirit" :)

Don’t worry that said “man” that will hurt me isn’t a man and definitely doesn’t have it in him to hurt me

Radar78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don’t worry that said “man” that will hurt me isn’t a man and definitely doesn’t have it in him to hurt me

He’s not a man cause he’s wearing a mask!!?? That’s funny. Thanks for the humour bud. Try and give me, my wife, or my children the big “death glare” you guys are talking about and we’ll find out who the man is. I dare ya.

SUMMIT TREE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Listen, You may have mistook what I said and twisted my words into your own new age version of a story that makes you feel better about your lack of care or willingness to stand up for OUR rights as Canadians. Thats right, OURS, not just mine, their yours too. And granny working at Walmart and the lady with the baby strapped to her, and even the baby too. The government has paralyzed the whole world with fear and now they all believe this utter BS spewing from the MSM daily and don’t think for themselves. So now they fully believe they are truly doing the right thing by complying with these stupid rules, without even giving it the slightest thought whatsoever. Enough with the crap already, grow a pair and stand up for your self and for the little baby who is literally being robbed of a proper childhood free of masks. Do you even realize the negative social and mental impact it has on their developing brains to be in a world with covered faces everywhere? Thats not Normal, and it certainly isn’t ok. If your uncomfortable because your the only person not wearing a mask in a store thats fine. Get used to it, but know its a visual cue to others that its ok, take the stupid thing off. If you can’t even muster up the courage to withstand the Awkward feeling from being the black sheep, you sure as heck aren’t likely willing to stand up for Canadian freedoms I guess and are just ok with letting it all be taken Away one little step at a time. It’s happening weather you see it or not. And some day down the road when your grandkids wonder why things are so bad, you can know you stood by and let it all happen, because you didn’t wanna ruffle anyones feathers.

SUMMIT TREE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

He’s not a man cause he’s wearing a mask!!?? That’s funny. Thanks for the humour bud. Try and give me, my wife, or my children the big “death glare” you guys are talking about and we’ll find out who the man is. I dare ya.
Dude relax, this isnt a bigger dik contest.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I never said anything about a death stare, you just 2021’d those words into your brain like every other overly sensitive fruit cake of today

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is no such thing as pro choice stores. Only stores that employees have given up trying to enforce a mandate that was put in place by the government. I don’t blame them. It would be exhausting.

But I do get what you guys are saying. I just really don’t think you’re gaining the traction or making the difference that you think you are.
Wearing a mask makes me feel bullied. Like a dunce cap punishment. Or wearing a strap on at the mall. I’m not sick. Im not a risk. I don’t need one. F/(k off and leave me alone. I will not bend down to kiss your boots in front of everyone. That’s how it should make everyone feel. Especially now the CDC admitted the exaggerates 50% of deaths. This entire thing is bullch!t yet everyone keeps masking.

powderbound

Reaction score

Really ?

So you walk into a store and upset someones grandma that works there because she is supposed to confront you, oh and that lady with the newborn strapped to her chest looks alarmed/scared and you just stare them down... A man might hurt you bad, if you do that to his loved ones. J/S

Maybe I'm old fashioned but I prefer to just put my mask on and not upset anybody. I even still say goodmorning and call the oldtimers Sir when I can. (makes me feel young) ;)

I guess that makes me a "compliant subject with a broken spirit" :)
I agree with flapjack, I find it interesting how a specific forum provides a little window into the lives of the few with an absolute filtered rationale
of how their actions affect the lives of others. I understand the point of view on the mask requirement, do I like it?, "no" and yes I do wear mine everywhere I go in public where I will be in a closed environment in close proximity of others, but not at home, not in my car, not sledding, or working in a open environment. I do support the right to choose not to wear a mask or not get vaccinated that is 100% the choice you have as a citizen of our great country. I do however find it difficult to digest how someone feels it is ok not to wear a mask when close to another individual in a closed setting. My question is this?, do you know the life circumstances of the person you are encountering, do they have an elder in their care at home who is immune compromised or a child who has just arrived home and recovering from cancer treatment and the caregiver has to work to provide for that person. I really do not think anyone here would like to be the author of such a heartbreaking realization that their actions have led to the demise of someone's loved one. Flapjack is not old fashioned in my view he is just a good citizen, that is something that a limited few are "not" on this very forum. As a Canadian I truly believe that we are who we are because we were brought up with a sense of citizenship. I do realize this forum is set up for debate and controversy and lets be honest here, we wear the mask for others not for ourselves....

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
I agree with flapjack, I find it interesting how a specific forum provides a little window into the lives of the few with an absolute filtered rationale
of how their actions affect the lives of others. I understand the point of view on the mask requirement, do I like it?, "no" and yes I do wear mine everywhere I go in public where I will be in a closed environment in close proximity of others, but not at home, not in my car, not sledding, or working in a open environment. I do support the right to choose not to wear a mask or not get vaccinated that is 100% the choice you have as a citizen of our great country. I do however find it difficult to digest how someone feels it is ok not to wear a mask when close to another individual in a closed setting. My question is this?, do you know the life circumstances of the person you are encountering, do they have an elder in their care at home who is immune compromised or a child who has just arrived home and recovering from cancer treatment and the caregiver has to work to provide for that person. I really do not think anyone here would like to be the author of such a heartbreaking realization that their actions have led to the demise of someone's loved one. Flapjack is not old fashioned in my view he is just a good citizen, that is something that a limited few are "not" on this very forum. As a Canadian I truly believe that we are who we are because we were brought up with a sense of citizenship. I do realize this forum is set up for debate and controversy and lets be honest here, we wear the mask for others not for ourselves....
Because that's what the nice man on TV told us .

Healthy people don't need masks. Sick people shouldn't be out in public breathing moistly on one another.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We wear the mask for others is the problem. Nobody lives for others. When did people ever do that. Every time you get paid do you worry about sharing it with others. It’s bullch!t. you’re quoting a narrative that media has drove in your head for two years. Masks has turned everyone into block parents of sorts. Masks are like superhero capes and It makes some feel good and part of something bigger. they don’t have to do anything except simply wear a mask
Also. I Actually I don’t wear a mask for you. The reason I won’t wear one is so you don’t have to the rest of your life. Because if 100% of us masked up I guarantee they would be for life. I’m hoping others see me And realize I’m normal and masks aren’t. So I go literally everywhere maskless for you

Last edited:

powderbound

Reaction score
We wear the mask for others is the problem. Nobody lives for others. When did people ever do that. Every time you get paid do you worry about sharing it with others. It’s bullch!t. you’re quoting a narrative that media has drove in your head for two years. Masks has turned everyone into block parents of sorts. Masks are like superhero capes and It makes some feel good and part of something bigger. they don’t have to do anything except simply wear a mask lol

We wear the mask for others is the problem. Nobody lives for others. When did people ever do that. Every time you get paid do you worry about sharing it with others. It’s bullch!t. you’re quoting a narrative that media has drove in your head for two years. Masks has turned everyone into block parents of sorts. Masks are like superhero capes and It makes some feel good and part of something bigger. they don’t have to do anything except simply wear a mask
Also. I Actually I don’t wear a mask for you. The reason I won’t wear one is so you don’t have to the rest of your life. Because if 100% of us messed up I guarantee they would be for life. I’m hoping others see me And realize I’m normal and masks aren’t. So I go literally everywhere maskless for you
Not sure I follow your logic, odd to say the least. I think you may be on to something here, I know a few people in the research end of science and maybe you could be a guest speaker at the next international symposium and you can share your expertise on solving infectious disease outbreaks.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure I follow your logic, odd to say the least. I think you may be on to something here, I know a few people in the research end of science and maybe you could be a guest speaker at the next international symposium and you can share your expertise on solving infectious disease outbreaks.
Don’t need science. It’s Grade 2 math.
2400 manipulated deaths in BC out of 5.5 million in 2 yrs = fake pandemic.

powderbound

Reaction score

Don’t need science. It’s Grade 2 math.
2400 manipulated deaths in BC out of 5.5 million in 2 yrs = fake pandemic.
So grade 3 math is a stretch then????

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Top Bottom