JayT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Screenshot_20211124-211445_Telegram.jpg

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Expecting heart problems in kids?
AEDs have been in Alberta schools and most other public buildings for many years. They’ve saved the lives of student athletes who have experienced sudden cardiac arrest after exerting themselves, as well as others in and around school buildings. I’ve personally been to calls in schools where AEDs were used by staff to help people. It’s not uncommon for teachers to take them on field trips outside the schools. Halifax is way behind the curve on this.
But of course these facts will be ignored and overlooked by those of you who feel the need to spread more hysterical paranoid conspiracy theories

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Also ask the church if it’s been designated as an emergency response shelter or meeting place. Many are. If so, they also may store first aid supplies, cots, blankets, bottled water, medical and other supplies necessary to aid and support evacuees in a time of crisis.
Of course adding information like that doesn’t sound as sinister or add to a conspiracy narrative does it?

SUMMIT TREE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Also ask the church if it’s been designated as an emergency response shelter or meeting place. Many are. If so, they also may store first aid supplies, cots, blankets, bottled water, medical and other supplies necessary to aid and support evacuees in a time of crisis.
Of course adding information like that doesn’t sound as sinister or add to a conspiracy narrative does it?
That makes sense. Good to have have supplies in the time of need.

Ummm. Just one question? Why right now? They just suddenly realized out of the blue they aren’t ready or prepared for an emergency and thought right now was the perfect time to start stocking up?
It’s probably just a sheer coincidence the time they picked to do this is the same time that the military is beginning forced Jabbs of covid 19 EGT? Yeah. Thats most likely. Vaccine is safe and effective, better have a large stock of body bags available for no reason at all. Please look away, nothing to see here.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
AEDs have been in Alberta schools and most other public buildings for many years. They’ve saved the lives of student athletes who have experienced sudden cardiac arrest after exerting themselves, as well as others in and around school buildings. I’ve personally been to calls in schools where AEDs were used by staff to help people. It’s not uncommon for teachers to take them on field trips outside the schools. Halifax is way behind the curve on this.
But of course these facts will be ignored and overlooked by those of you who feel the need to spread more hysterical paranoid conspiracy theories

I knew you would clarify this. Now I can calm down...

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hmmm, interesting perspective.

Please don't associate this nonsense with Christianity. I'm no biblical scholar, but I've probably read it through a couple times now. Definitely don't remember any references to God insisting that his creation is flat.

Another problem with this type of stuff is that it discredits legit issues by association.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
59C046E3-21DA-4167-BA46-01B8ABAA556A.jpeg

Going to be supply chain shortages. Could take months to get this cleaned up…

Top Bottom