Companies Against motorized power sports!

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i can't see Dodge or even Ford being against it when they show commercials pulling quads on a trailer bouncing thru the back country. Interesting list though

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow some pretty big names there. Not sure what vehicle manufacturers are doing in that list and surprised at Cabela's?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i can't see Dodge or even Ford being against it when they show commercials pulling quads on a trailer bouncing thru the back country. Interesting list though
Have to ask the pointed question to my Ford dealer next time I'm in. I always wondered why BRP dropped Smith from there goggle lines and switched to Scott? Maybe thats the reason?

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have to ask the pointed question to my Ford dealer next time I'm in. I always wondered why BRP dropped Smith from there goggle lines and switched to Scott? Maybe thats the reason?

It's confirmed.....Ford sucks. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
That's why, for the most part, that list is bull****

Yes, it is very difficult to really find all the information. If, for example, Patagonia donates to WildSight (an outspoken environmental movement in BC) and WildSight designates that money to invasive weeds. One has to be careful when pointing fingers because it can come back and you you in the butt.

It has become very clear that MEC is for "self-propelled" recreation. But have they really put forth money for an actual closure? Pretty tough to find out unless you are an accountant with access to spread sheets and can forego the aspect of professionalism.

zal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are these companies that are against motorized sports or are they companies that gave money so they can use it as a tax write off. Or is it a company that has donated because they have an employee that asked for the donation for their own cause and not for the companies belief? Lots of variables here. Just because they donated, doesn't mean its the company's belief.

But I will say there are some in that list that I won't shop at.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was just on Facebook and seen this

I'm going to call this dealership and ask how come ford is on the list, and u guys advertising it

Is it false advertising ??

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Most large corporations donate to environmental causes in order to gain goodwill for the damage and impacts their businesses have on our environment. Many of these organizations support causes that promote low impact (self propelled) backcountry recreation. Go look at some of the organizations that big oil donates to.

TJ(turbojoe)

Reaction score
uploadfromtaptalk1447046780763.jpg

Top Bottom