College Stories???

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fairly accurate, C's get degrees. Don't seriously date any girls til about 4th year, just have flings but wrap your ch!t.

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I graduated with honors. Youd be surprised how many answers were in the bottom of cans, bottles, and kegs! :D

Sent while using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well im sure the story doesn't end there haha! How???
Went to bible school on a small island off of Van island a few years ago. A bunch of us farm boys were really bored the one night, and decided to make a noise maker.

My one buddy lived 12 miles away, and his mom said that she could hear it. We were just having harmless fun. But they kicked all 5 of us out.

I should add that, the one we made was bigger than that, and we set it off by shooting fireworks at it. Apparently the school administration didn't like it.

Last edited:

CountryRider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went to bible school on a small island off of Van island a few years ago. A bunch of us farm boys were really bored the one night, and decided to make a noise maker.
acetylene bomb 50 litres - YouTube

My one buddy lived 12 miles away, and his mom said that she could hear it. We were just having harmless fun. But they kicked all 5 of us out.

I should add that, the one we made was bigger than that, and we set it off by shooting fireworks at it. Apparently the school administration didn't like it.

HAHAHHA yes!!!! thts awesaum!!!

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Chit i could tell college stories till the cows come home. Most of which werent legal! :D. Maybe ill have to start telling them later

Sent while using Tapatalk 2

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trade school is post secondary... All my University recollections are fairly fuzzy. I vaguely remember one night that involved a stolen wading pool, a huge garbage can full of McDonalds ice, a keg of beer, a broken fridge, some fungus, a cafeteria tray, lots of bright colours and a trip to the hospital........Good times. Made the Dean's list at the U of L. (The one that tells him who to invite to stay home). I forgot there was a Burger king fishburger in there somewhere too........

Last edited:
Top Bottom