CNN Exposed

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who did they poll? I work with about 20 Americans and while yes i work in the oil industry not one approves on Biden. Or knows of anyone that does. So my personal polls show a very different tale.
Thats how polls work in the last 5-6 years. I need a poll done and I need the results in my favour so I ask who I want. Nothing is random. Look it up. You can go to polling websites and sign up to be polled when they want people to answer questions. If you are a Liberal they will get a liberal answer. If you are a Conservative you will give a Conservative answer. This is why polls are no longer accurate. There is to much corruption. In a way you can't really blame the polling companies. With technology like caller ID and double rings for telemarketers no one answers their phone when they see a 1-800 number they don't know. They always phone when its dinner time. So what do they do? They phone all the people that signed up to be phoned. Thats how results get skewed.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Truly amazing how you are not embarrassed. A good example how lies can fester hatred so deep that you begin to believe them. Copied and pasted what TDS is. You are a classic case.. but mental health can be cured but the first step is realizing you have it.

Trump derangement syndrome (TDS) is a pejorative term usually for criticism or negative reactions to former United States President Donald Trump that are perceived to be irrational, and have little regard towards Trump's actual policy positions, or actions undertaken by his administration.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well look what popped up on my MSM feed this morning when I turned on my computer? Once again Fox News swept the ratings war for May with 1.187 million viewers a day, CNN took another drop to only 610,000 viewers daily. Fox also swept the key age demographic of 25-54 by a large margin. I guess people just trust Fox more than the others?

Flapjack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well look what popped up on my MSM feed this morning when I turned on my computer? Once again Fox News swept the ratings war for May with 1.187 million viewers a day, CNN took another drop to only 610,000 viewers daily. Fox also swept the key age demographic of 25-54 by a large margin. I guess people just trust Fox more than the others?

Well to be fair, they don't have a competitor. Trust, or entertained?

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well to be fair, they don't have a competitor. Trust, or entertained?
Well to be fair. People like you complain about Fox being on in air ports, public waiting rooms, dentists offices etc. Karen liberals can’t bear to watch Fox. So fox ratings being extremely higher than CNN is impressive considering it’s only played in dark hidden room‘s of private homes due to liberal Karen’s

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Actually I have never seen Fox in any of the airports I have been in. CNN must have a contract with airports to show their version of the news. I head straight to the airport pubs to watch sports rather than stay in the waiting areas to watch that crap.

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Actually I have never seen Fox in any of the airports I have been in. CNN must have a contract with airports to show their version of the news. I head straight to the airport pubs to watch sports rather than stay in the waiting areas to watch that crap.
Not any more, they pulled their network from all the airports and we no longer have to watch that trash when flying.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
never considered CNN to be news anyhow, is mostly made up BS as far as i'm concerned. lots of click bait for the misguided.

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
MSNBC found to be closer to the middle and least amount of dis information over the last five years.. Rachel and Brian definitely stand out and great corespondents to back there story’s up

CNN is decent, they have some strong left anchors but usually Don’t lie to cover it

Fox prime time is entertaining to say the least, mostly fake disinformation around to stir up there own radical rights.. home of the conspiracy’s

breitbart and Steve Jones are the national inquiry of news.. leave at the toilet after and often comical

craggar2011

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How many CNN reporters have been fired for lying? I have lost count.
Just like a few people at Fox for not going along with the big lie, and no CNN people have used the defense Tucker did.

You Literally Can't Believe The Facts Tucker Carlson Tells You. So Say Fox's Lawyers​

Flapjack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Same with trumps legal team, that crazy lady Sidney Powell is getting sued for 1.3 B or something crazy.
"why would you believe me" she says

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Same with trumps legal team, that crazy lady Sidney Powell is getting sued for 1.3 B or something crazy.
"why would you believe me" she says

That bat Shlt crazy lunatic makes waters look good..

See her on the weekend...she and that Flynn want to cause a takeover and install trump again over the unfair election.. it’s like the red bearded lady at the circus.. senior home next for them

Top Bottom