cleaning plastics

smkngstv

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i did the usual cleaning of my 850 xp last night ,after it was covered in mud,it is a black 2010 polaris 850 xp.it always pissed me off after cleaning it that i could not get that (show room luster) back.so this time after it was dried i was spraying the tires with no touch wet look tire cleaner and thought i would try it on the plastic.WOW this stuff worked ,the quad plastic looks like new.any one have there spicial products for cleaning there mud machines..let me know:d

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Polishing a quad that's gotta be a sign of a sick mind:rolleyes:

Attachments

• P9194318.jpg
    P9194318.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 31

carter.c

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
big splash in a muddy puddle usually does the trick, any mud left on deserves to be there :)

whitegold

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
armoral works really good too... it also works really good on the plastic trim on your truck.

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
armorall tire shine works awesome. just spray it on and let it dry. also gets in the scratches nicely which hides them.

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I use SC1 new bike in a can,its a silcone spray,works awsome my quad is black to and it remove all the scratches and leaves it nice and shiney,makes for easy clean up after,the mud falls right off.

4byrookie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We use the tire stuff that you spray in the compressed can on our sleds and they make them look AMAZING. Especially my FULL black sled.

I tried that tire spray on my black quad and once it dried it looked like complete crap. Worked great on the rubber tires though but got all greasy and smudgy looking on the quad itself

Emmaa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pressure washed mine and blew the decals clear into the next yard about half mile down lol. Now its naked

Top Bottom