China's new nuclear reactor. 10x hotter than the suns core.

jpmez69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's the future... clean and unlimited source of energy and far safer than nuclear. This will truly electrify our different modes of transportation. See ya fossil fuel burning dino cars...

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is a better, cleaner, and safer energy source coming. Thanks to Quantum physics (and some other things/people).

I would hope by mid next year but who knows really.

Last edited:

acesup800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is a better, cleaner, and safer energy source coming. Thanks to Quantum physics (and some other things/people).

I would hope by mid next year but who knows really.
No offense, but you throw a lot of things out there. Pretty sure you don't have the inside track on a new power development....

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it may be better and cleaner when it runs, its just a scary thought of the temps it can reach, maybe I watch too many movies but this seems like if it goes bad, it'll be bad.

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Right before trump got elected olllll Bill Gates was working with them on building mini nuclear reactors... wouldnt be surprises if they poached some tech

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No offense, but you throw a lot of things out there. Pretty sure you don't have the inside track on a new power development....
Maybe, maybe not, either way you dont know anything about me or what i know about. Carry on, good day.

zal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’m sure everything is under strict regulations. The biggest thing is as long as they don’t get parts from the cheapest supplier in China.

Pedaling pete

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Reportedly they’re gonna hook these up to woks so that when they fry up bats, rats, pangolins, dung beetles etc it should kill any viruses or pathogens and prevent another world economy destroying pandemic

If nothing else, at least the Wuhan Flu Bats will glow in the dark, making for entertaining evening shotgun sports!

gunner3006

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Honestly. When I see this kinda chit coming out of China all I think about is that old cartoon Pinky and the Brain.

Reactions: RXN

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is actually pretty cool, fusion tech has been researched for decades now, maybe it's finally paying off. The real question is how many countries and companies did they rip off to get this far?

Top Bottom