Chambers Creek

dieselcamp

Reaction score
Chambers Creek west of Rocky

How is it out there? Had some friends go there and they love it, I thought I would take my son and father in law out there. How is the random camping?

Rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Long weekends are crazy like can't even hardly move for people busy and the trails are crazy busy. I've been out there working right down the road and normal weekends are busy but not too bad during the week you could have it to yourself.

FyreRyder

Reaction score
Lock up your quad. There have been a few go missing in the area. The kids push them from your trailer far enough away to start then drive off. Your dog won't even hear them.

shmole

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great Area...all types of trails..relaxing old rail line, some good hills, great scenery!!

dieselcamp

Reaction score
Thanks guys, we did go, took a couple tries to find a good trail to the rail line
but we did find it. Also found the trappers cabin tried to find the old train caboose but we were unable too.

FyreRyder

Reaction score
Staging for chambers is on the side of highway 11 outside the chambers provincial park. You can also stage across the road on the access road to the group camp area. You can ride south down the trails to the river and eventually you'll have to cross the old rail line. Head west towards the pipeline and the railline is really easy to find.
Another staging area for the rail line is Horburg but the rail line is tricky to find and there is a lot of personal property there.
Best bet is to join a group ride with Hadster. He's a great tour guide and knows the area like the back of his hand...

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
To the top. Anyone have any trail maps for this area? Or suggestions where to ride from the parking lot by the hiway?

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
image-2021-08-28-11:58:16-338.jpg

06 Dragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is that just a nice day ride loop or longer? I have never been and it is only an hour from my house.

174mcx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I havent seen one of those maps for a long time!

I live on that map, there is lots of good riding there, however I would ignore the map, they havent worked on any signage or toilets for 20yrs or so. So go tour around.

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
I havent seen one of those maps for a long time!

I live on that map, there is lots of good riding there, however I would ignore the map, they havent worked on any signage or toilets for 20yrs or so. So go tour around.

Ya they’re very old

Top Bottom