CC Cycle

chadwik74

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to wish Jim and Claudette the best of luck in there new adventure. I've dealt with the Kusters for many years and even bought my first sled from him(ZR 580). I was there Monday and found out they sold the dealership and are re-locating to BC, closer to Carl. It sounds like Jim is done riding and will will be enjoying his retirement in the hills. Best of luck to the new owners as well. CL

Luke The Drifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been a long time customer of Jim and Claudette's and have built a great relationship with them. All the best to them! Jim always has a smile on his face and always gave me amazing customer service and support whether it be sleds, bikes or quads.

Rjjtcross8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought my sled from Jim a few years ago and it was a great experience! We finished the deal well after hours. My buddies that were there with me also picked up some beacons from them at a great price and also Claudette gave us some excellent information regarding new beacon use and helpful tips and advice. All this well after the shop was closed! You certainly can't beat that!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Never met them but have heard nothing but good things about them. Wishing them the best in the future.

hcr ditch banger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Been dealing with Jim an Claudette for quite some time now .they will be missed by my family an I greatly wish them the best.will be going to go a visit them on Tuesday .they are a unreplaceable team.

A.B Plastics

Reaction score
I had sleds repaired there years ago and they were great to deal with. Wish them the best and also Kevin VG as new owner as he is my son in laws brother.

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was there last week, and found out then, it was under a new owner. I will truly miss Jim & Claudette. Wonderful people. I wish both of them all the best in the future.

Go-Vertical

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I too have known the kusters for many years. all the best to them and the new owners.

wildf

Reaction score
I have dealt with cc cycle since 1998 when I bought my first cat ( which led to many more) and have had nothing but excellent help any time I had a problem they bent over backwards to help, they will be missed by many . Best to Jim and Claudette in there new adventure . A wealth of knowledge will be missed and hope the service can come close to past .

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I never met them nor dealt there. I have met Carl and he is a top notch guy out there in Malakwa. He must have had a great up-bringing from his parents and that speaks wonders about Jim and Claudette.

All the best in your future endeavours.

Top Bottom