Cattaract Creek.

shawnmcgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my sled is loaded, anybody else wanna go for a rip out and see what it's like this afternoon??? do a quick run around the trails?

Bummer, I'd have been in! I was running around my neighnorhood driving the neighbors crazy Sunday morning! Gotta get them used to the noise....build up thier tollerance.

Nedsac, thanks for doing the trail work! Bummer 'bout the suspension.

Cliff Clavin

Reaction score
Anyone go out to Cataract this past weekend? I have some new carbides but they are not going on for a few weeks yet....I am assuming conditions have not really changed in the past week or so as we have not seen any new snow lately....If they allowed quads up there I would be there every weekend searching for snow....

shawnmcgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Elkford has really done a good job of mapping thier trails! Has anyone ever ridden to thier club cabin? What's the trail like from the pass to the cabin? Is the cabin open to everyone or locked up?

I've ridden over the pass to play in the BC bowels but never dropped into the Elk Valley

Thanks,
Shawn

Rhoc

Reaction score
Hey all I was thinking of heading out this Sunday or Monday, forecast is for snow a few nites here in Calgary so here's to hoping. If anyone gets out there this weekend please post.

Cliff Clavin

Reaction score
I spoke to a guy at the Lougheed provincial park. He said there is not enough snow right now to sled....they had received 25cm recently but that snow went on top of bare ground....says the creeks are still open and they need one more good snowfall before riding....

The upside is that we have the snowmobile show this weekend....Lets all hope for some pretty female greeters (eye candy) at the door.....

Barster

Reaction score
Got 4" here in Cochrane in last 3 hrs. Wondering if Longview and Cattaract gettin any

Rhoc

Reaction score
Going to head out on Sunday. We should get more snow this Friday and in SW Calgary we have about 6" so lutz all pray for some :snow:
PS was out in Bragg creek on Sunday, about 6" - 8" in the loading areas but over a foot once you start climbing up hill.

Summit X

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Going to head out on Sunday. We should get more snow this Friday and in SW Calgary we have about 6" so lutz all pray for some :snow:
PS was out in Bragg creek on Sunday, about 6" - 8" in the loading areas but over a foot once you start climbing up hill.

where in bragg were u riding?

foothills m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Drove out to cattarack/Etherington parking lot today,seems like it got 6 inches last weekend some one rode out of etherington.I would say if we get more snow this weekend should be able to ride there slowly.

retiredpop

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe this weekend. At least the weather forecast sounds promising for some snow. Do the Dance:bluesbros:

Summit X

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snow looks very promising, but dress warm!!! It's gonna be a cold one.

greginbragg

Reaction score
It is coming down pretty hard in Bragg Creek right now. We had about 8inches before it started today so should be a foot and a half by tomorrow?? I'm going to try Mclean tomorrow too. Once you start to climb should be decent amount of snow.

Top Bottom