Cataract Creek condition and concerns for the 2021/22 season

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Here is the place to look for all your info on Cataract Creek area. Join the club and support the sport. Buy your trailpass from them and help the Calgary Snowmobile Club work in this area.

EldestEldo

Reaction score
Here is the place to look for all your info on Cataract Creek area. Join the club and support the sport. Buy your trailpass from them and help the Calgary Snowmobile Club work in this area.
Done. Looking forward to this winter, going to be here this year so finally going to be able to get some use out of the passes I have been buying and ride Cataract. Hope it’s a good snow year. Going to be looking for people to get out with, I”ll be on a snowbike since it seem like they have been deemed an acceptable form of snow transportation.

AxysAssault

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Done. Looking forward to this winter, going to be here this year so finally going to be able to get some use out of the passes I have been buying and ride Cataract. Hope it’s a good snow year. Going to be looking for people to get out with, I”ll be on a snowbike since it seem like they have been deemed an acceptable form of snow transportation.
Heck ya. I've ridden cataract on the bike for a couple years now. Never an issue. CO's even saw us loading up one day. Never said boo.

So nice having an area close to home to scratch the itch. The long Fernie day trips get old pretty fast lol.

I'm always down for meeting new riding peeps. See ya out there.

EldestEldo

Reaction score
Now we just need snow, oh and I need the back ordered parts for my bike so I can finish reassembling the motor. good thing there is almost a month yet before the trails are open.

Director

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How are things looking out at Cataract in this early season? Anything the club is working on that they need help with right now or before the season gets going. I think i missed a recent club meeting and haven't had a chance to look..

tucker_98

Reaction score
received_205882045046577.jpeg

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Wow. I thought you all were hit with snow. We have better snow up North. I bet its better along the mountains. Good Luck getting more snow.

Billy Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Could be a year of low snow east of the Rockies. The Pine Apple Express weather system's mean tons of moisture for BC and nothing but Chinooks and warm winds for southern Alberta

Top Bottom