Castle riding

shawnmcgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone know if you can still ride out of Castle, or has the new PP sit that down?

Sent from my SGH-I527M using Tapatalk

shawnmcgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great thanks!

Sent from my SGH-I527M using Tapatalk

ren

Reaction score
Any update on conditions?
Supposed to get some cm's tonight.

alberta60

Reaction score
3 of us were there last Monday, Jan. 11th. Good base, and we had about 4" of fresh that day. Pics are from just across Middle Kootenay Pass, we rode in that one area all day. And, as usual the T-bar Pub didn't disappoint!
image1.jpg image2.jpg

Summit 934

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anybody want to go out tomorrow or have room for an extra to come along....Castle, Corbin, Elkford ,Fernie? PM me works best.

Kaz Dog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just rode Castle this weekend and was pushing powder both days.
Awesome riding!!!
Great to hear!

And I hope that those conditions are there for next weekend, as the Calgary Snowmobile Club, with the CrowSnow Riders snowmobile club, are taking part in our "S.T.A.R.S. Ride" on Saturday. We host an annual fundraiser for S.T.A.R.S., and this year our cumulative total will be over $100.000.

The CrowSnow Riders are hosting a Poker Run/Rally on Saturday, with the funds raised being donated to S.T.A.R.S. Come on out one and all and enjoy the day and help support a worthy organization, one we snowmobilers enjoy knowing is there - just in case.

mountianman

Reaction score
I am new to this area and have rode Atlas a few times. Is the trail marked pretty good from the ski Hill? I have a map of the sledding areas but it doesn't show Castle. Thanks

Top Bottom