Carbs, love em or hate em?

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have you ever spent time on a carbed ptek? Works just as good as an Etec. Or an m. Or a pro. I own both why would lie. My carbed ptek uses less fuel than our m8 by a long shot so? Show me how I'm wrong

10 mins with a fuel controller and the fuel consumption issue on your M8 will be solved, not the sleds fault. LOL The fuel map on the AC's are very "Consumer Friendly", its not an issue with the EFI, its a mapping issue that needs to be corrected. Once corrected it will be just as good as your Ptek.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
10 mins with a fuel controller and the fuel consumption issue on your M8 will be solved, not the sleds fault. LOL The fuel map on the AC's are very "Consumer Friendly", its not an issue with the EFI, its a mapping issue that needs to be corrected. Once corrected it will be just as good as your Ptek.
so how much does this fuel controller cost above and beyond the purchase price to make the m8 as efficient as the out-of-the-crate ptek?

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have you ever spent time on a carbed ptek? Works just as good as an Etec. Or an m. Or a pro. I own both why would lie. My carbed ptek uses less fuel than our m8 by a long shot so? Show me how I'm wrong

I have spent time on both ptek and etec an ya they work awesome, I've also spent a lot of time on an M8 and also works awesome. My 09 M8 that i just sold used a touch more fuel than Powderchowders 12 etec 163 in head light deep powder. just saying that a carb works better than efi is crazy. Why would you lie??? you live and breath Doo and in your small minded world nothing else compares.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so how much does this fuel controller cost above and beyond the purchase price to make the m8 as efficient as the out-of-the-crate ptek?

LOL, why you gotta be like that buddy? HAHA ......around $350....I think it cost me about that much for a tube of isoflex the last time I bought one. so about half the cost of greasing the crank bearings on the Doo then? LOL :D

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL, why you gotta be like that buddy? HAHA ......around $350....I think it cost me about that much for a tube of isoflex the last time I bought one. so about half the cost of greasing the crank bearings on the Doo then? LOL :D

What are you riding now anyways seen you selling off all our stuff

Top Bottom