Cancel Netflix

Beer Slayer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nothing being shoved down your throat on Netflix. You choose what you want to watch. I'll keep mine 'cuz I dumped cable years ago. Not gonna watch that crap though, but at least I can still choose.
Pretty much, no different than YouTube....as long as you don't click on it you won't have to watch it.
At the end of the day there's some freaks and freaky sh!t out there....what ever floats your boat.
I'll cancel Netflix if they keep jackin' the sh!t out of the price....I don't watch enough TV to make it worth my while

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I see the Obama's are main Financiers of Netflix go figure, must be why they also have some series on there as well. Nothing like weiner chugging fools trying to spin their narrative on a big media platform.:(

JayT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Screenshot_20220421-214657_Telegram.jpg

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just finished queen of the south. Best series we’ve watched in a long time. A series with a great unpredictable ending.
Am 6 episodes in… good series so far, looks like Camilla is having supply chain issues :)

5Lgreenback

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm against cancel culture so I'm cancelling Netflix to prove it.
Cancelling Netflix is voting with your dollars, and not giving money to people/ companies you don’t agree with.

This is a completely different thing than cancel culture, which would block Netflix from being able to put out content at all.

Top Bottom