Cancel Netflix

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like it's time to cancel Netflix. Not subjecting my family to this crazy trans faggot agenda.
Screenshot_20220420-063507_Telegram.jpg

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What the phuk! Hahaha

Ya im with jayt, no netflix here so pretty hard to cancel.

Outdoors

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All those companies that catered to the weirdest sick people lost tons of money but it still doesn’t stop them from doing the dive for some reason

turbo392

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
netflix down from $700 on 52 week high to $220 this morning in trading.

That’s because of cutting ties with Russia. They lost something like 600,000 accounts for the first time ever, now Netflix has a class action lawsuit against them from Russians.

You want to start a revolution in Russia, eliminate all their sources of entertainment.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
We got Netflix for free when we signed up with Telus. Watched it quite a bit the first year. Realized how woke the movies were and haven’t watched it for over a year now. I don’t like woke things being shoved at me. It is almost as bad as the government trying to coerce me into taking a vaccine.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wait how many people are against cancel culture, unless it's something they want cancelled? That chit is totally fawked up but I think netflix should put anything up on the platform that will bring them in money, whether or not people agree with it. It's just like Chappelle, and i'm glad they didn't cave to cancel culture then. If you don't like it, no one is forcing you to watch it.

turbo392

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think a lot of people are angry because their curiosity is making them confront their closet fantasies. Either you don’t watch it and don’t care if others do, or you secretly want to live it.

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don’t like woke things being shoved at me. It is almost as bad as the government trying to coerce me into taking a vaccine.
Nothing being shoved down your throat on Netflix. You choose what you want to watch. I'll keep mine 'cuz I dumped cable years ago. Not gonna watch that crap though, but at least I can still choose.

Top Bottom