Canadian Juniors

kathy

Reaction score
So does anyone think the canadian junior hockey team has a chance at 6 straight gold medals? Go Canada Go!!

WCTHEMI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think they have a great chance of winning again. Home town advantage will be huge. I will be glued to the tv no matter what. I love this tournament, some of the best hockey you will ever see! Got goosebumps just thinking about it.

kathy

Reaction score
The Roster for the Canadian Junior Hockey team has been announced. What do you think?

08summit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Best hockey country on the planet...of course we have a chance...I would think we are the favorites...Go Canada GO.

atver

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They are the BEST in the world ,why wouldn't they win !!!

sebrook

Reaction score
I think they've got it wrapped up as long as they can stay out of the penalty box.

badgerstauffer

Reaction score
I went to the game yesterday and it was a good game, if the Swiss didn't have the goalie they did it would of been a way bigger blowout.

kathy

Reaction score
I have been to all the games so far and will be to the rest of them. Team Canada must play a far better 3 period. Power Play is great as well as PK. Looking good.

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just watched our boyz whoop some american azzz! that was some seriously good hockey to watch!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Was a great comeback but azz whoppin it wasnt,They were very lucky there goalie kept em in it.They were awsome in the third!
Go Canada!
catmando!

Top Bottom