Canadian gas prices explained

brianm

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Crazy. Exactly right though, people can’t stop driving, heating their home ect . Just straight up stealing money.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I truly hope things backfire on the Turd when he calls the fall election. Wouldn't that be awesome if there were enough rational working class people left in Canada to make it happen.

Hopefully that is the case but i'm not holding my breath. Maybe there is enough people smart enough to look at gas prices and realize why they are so stupid, but I fully believe many will blame it on the conservatives or something else stupid. Conservatives absolutely need to hammer the taxes on gas home when it's election time and make people realize how much these fawk ups are costing everyone.

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’m all for saving the Planet but when China is pouring straight poison into the atmosphere there is no way we can make things right by taxing gas. Media should report and ask our green libs to focus on stopping it there. Our little fish tank consumes nothing in the big picture. But hey when your on the pay roll.

Top Bottom