Canada sled parts bushing kits

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who in the Edmonton area sells these? Sucks trying to find things a guy usually picks up every time at the sled show…….. sure miss having the sled show every fall

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Canada sled parts
obviously I can order them but I asked for shops in edmonton carrying them in stock, genius reply Jorgy............. ill be in edmonton picking up other parts and doing a costco run this week and Id prefer to not have to pay over $20 shipping on a package that fits in an envelope and potentially wont be here in time for the first trip to the hills, why they charge $20 shipping Ill never know, getting a belt drive shipped to my house costed $22 so this is outrageous for a 12 gram bushing kit lol

Levithan

Reaction score
You can call specialty motorsports in spruce but they never have anything in stock, you won't find them locally otherwise.
Ordering is your only way, besides what's 20 bucks.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can call specialty motorsports in spruce but they never have anything in stock, you won't find them locally otherwise.
Ordering is your only way, besides what's 20 bucks.

It’s more the point than the money, they are already way overpriced at $100 and then $22 to send an envelope, so basically they charge $120 as sending an envelope by mail is only a couple few bucks to send and when your business is shipping parts it’s pretty much free to send small envelopes. I’d also like to have a set before our first ride and I don’t have faith they will make it here through flood ravaged BC in a week…… oh well I guess it is what it is, cat shops like echo used to always carry them in stock so I guess I’ll call a few dealerships and see if anybody has them

turboetech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Torsion spring bushing kits??Mountainsledmania on S&M…. If not disregard cheers

banditpowdercoat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
obviously I can order them but I asked for shops in edmonton carrying them in stock, genius reply Jorgy............. ill be in edmonton picking up other parts and doing a costco run this week and Id prefer to not have to pay over $20 shipping on a package that fits in an envelope and potentially wont be here in time for the first trip to the hills, why they charge $20 shipping Ill never know, getting a belt drive shipped to my house costed $22 so this is outrageous for a 12 gram bushing kit lol
Actually, Can Post is stupid for things that do not fit in the envelope gauge. No matter how light. If it dont fit in the envelope thickness gauge, it's about $18 My cost with business discount, to ship lightweight parts (0-500g) in BC, AB and Sask. So he's not off on his shipping price, sorry to say.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Actually, Can Post is stupid for things that do not fit in the envelope gauge. No matter how light. If it dont fit in the envelope thickness gauge, it's about $18 My cost with business discount, to ship lightweight parts (0-500g) in BC, AB and Sask. So he's not off on his shipping price, sorry to say.

Just got an itek snow flap shipped from Ontario, free of charge, set of Abom goggles, an extra lens and hard case from Oregon, $20 , a mountain addiction gas can bag combo set with a set of rails, $22 for fast shipping from southern Alberta , klim heated gloves free of charge, and I have had a set of these bushing sent in an envelope a few years ago from dons speed parts free of charge, showed up like a regular letter envelope would…… it’s a few dollars worth of plastic that used to be $60 for both pieces that all of the sudden is $100…… cmon it’s a bit rediculous, he’s profiting on shipping charges guaranteed, these bushing sets are the size of a pack of smokes

Jorg Jorgenson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It’s more the point than the money, they are already way overpriced at $100 and then $22 to send an envelope, so basically they charge $120 as sending an envelope by mail is only a couple few bucks to send and when your business is shipping parts it’s pretty much free to send small envelopes. I’d also like to have a set before our first ride and I don’t have faith they will make it here through flood ravaged BC in a week…… oh well I guess it is what it is, cat shops like echo used to always carry them in stock so I guess I’ll call a few dealerships and see if anybody has them

I ordered a set back on nov 18 (+/- a day.. can’t remember exactly) and they showed up yesterday in the mail. So arrived in less than 2 weeks. $100 for both bushings for the cat plus $20 shipping. Pretty reasonable. And easy to install. Didn’t call around any dealers.

I ordered right from Canada Sled Parts

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I ordered a set back on nov 18 (+/- a day.. can’t remember exactly) and they showed up yesterday in the mail. So arrived in less than 2 weeks. $100 for both bushings for the cat plus $20 shipping. Pretty reasonable. And easy to install. Didn’t call around any dealers.

I ordered right from Canada Sled Parts

Ya seems like that’s my only option, I’ve called like 4 cat dealers and no dice, terrible that nobody carries them anymore, pretty much a must on all cat sleds

banditpowdercoat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got an itek snow flap shipped from Ontario, free of charge, set of Abom goggles, an extra lens and hard case from Oregon, $20 , a mountain addiction gas can bag combo set with a set of rails, $22 for fast shipping from southern Alberta , klim heated gloves free of charge, and I have had a set of these bushing sent in an envelope a few years ago from dons speed parts free of charge, showed up like a regular letter envelope would…… it’s a few dollars worth of plastic that used to be $60 for both pieces that all of the sudden is $100…… cmon it’s a bit rediculous, he’s profiting on shipping charges guaranteed, these bushing sets are the size of a pack of smokes
No he's not. Large companies like Itek and Klim have much more volume than us little guys. I run Bandit Solutions. Same things as Canada Sled Parts. Small CNC milling company. Costs me little over $17 to mail a billet brake lever now, not including the packaging and handeling time. Granted, he may be a couple bucks high, but Canada Post has gone mental for some shipping. Especially for us small companies. I deal with it twice a week when I ship parts.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No he's not. Large companies like Itek and Klim have much more volume than us little guys. I run Bandit Solutions. Same things as Canada Sled Parts. Small CNC milling company. Costs me little over $17 to mail a billet brake lever now, not including the packaging and handeling time. Granted, he may be a couple bucks high, but Canada Post has gone mental for some shipping. Especially for us small companies. I deal with it twice a week when I ship parts.

The itek flap was from a small dealership out east, was $8 cheaper than itek themselves and free shipping, itek was $20 shipping and more for their own flap lol, those bushing are super cheap to make, and no way they are worth $100 on their own, should be $100 all in shipping included, like I said I was buying those pieces of plastic for $60 not that long ago

turboetech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fall of 2019 I bought 2 sets 65$ each….Covid Man its the excuse for everything now a day

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thread derail a bit but that’s so true! I wanna know exactly how covid has caused a consumable product to cost 30% more. I can’t bring myself to scam/lie up a covid price increase.

It’s not derailing as I’m getting no answers to my question anyway lol, it’s absolutely insane how they all have jumped on board the train and how so many people are defending it

Top Bottom