Can-am renagade

mudbogging101

Reaction score
Anyone have one and if so how do you like it? I have seen a couple on you tube and they are really impressive. Any info or help would be great.Thanks again guys

steveo10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
had mine since the start of 07... been a great quad.

lots of power, will turn any tire with ease.

hard to carry anything for a ride but that is what friends are for :)

still wouldnt trade it for anything else!!

steveo10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
i think it was youtube when i first got it... but it was stock except for the XTRs.

its handled the 29.5s fairly well. dropped a clutch kit in and now the engagement is at 2600RPMs. still can ride trails alright and slide around corners like a sport quad.

dlg27

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I ride a 09 renegade 800 and love it just sucks not being able to carry much on the quad. Had an outlander before and think the next one I will go back to the outlander just for the racks

mudbogging101

Reaction score
I hear ya i have a scrambler 400 that i ride so i know what yall mean. Other than the no rack issue do you guys have any problems with it or does it have many problems or no? Thanks guys.Mike

atver

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not to hard to bild a rack that just bolts on to the tabs on the back without any cutting extra holes in the plastics. Then you can carry a full box.

Attachments

• 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 46
  • 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 43
  • 018.jpg
    018.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 41
  • 019.jpg
    019.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 46

Muskeg_Affair

Reaction score
My uncle has one. Too me it's too heavy. If you sink like a rock, no amount of power will help you get out. With larger tires, I'd suggest getting the EPS model unless you like a nice arm workout.

grnboyz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have 2- 09's both 800's, 1 for myself and 1 for the wife.
Also have an 03 Scrambler 500 and a 05 Honda Forman 500.
They all have their place, for work you can't beat the Honda I don't care what anyone says, but for comfort, speed, and power, nothing touches the Renegades. My wife handles it fine, and keeps up to everyone else.

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My uncle has one. Too me it's too heavy. If you sink like a rock, no amount of power will help you get out. With larger tires, I'd suggest getting the EPS model unless you like a nice arm workout.

not sure about the heavy part. they are one of the lightest quads.

davelaw1982

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode my cousin's 800 and his wife's 500 this week out by caroline.... I thought they were both great. couldn't beat the power of the 800, and his has the wheel spacer kit. Looking at changing in from the side by side idea to an 800. His quad went more places then I've seen quads go, and the 500 was the same. Found them very light in comparison to the Brute Force that I also had a chance to ride!

Bruteskeg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

The trick with a big boar machine is pin it and wheeley over the holes the little hondas get stuck in. IMOP there are very few muskeg holes that the little quads can follow a big boars through, if you got a good rider on the big machine. Horse power is an amazing thing.

tvdave

Reaction score
My renegade looks almost identical to ATVER,s renegade except for the wheels. I carry everything in my renegade with an OGIO box that I carried in my Honda foreman with a seat box. You will never look back if you get a Renegade (except to see where your friends are behind you). Mine has been very trouble free & has approx 1500 miles on it.

mareshow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i just picked on up on friday, and compared to my ltr 450 this thing rocks! its about twice the weight but has more power than my ltr did and reverse which is awesome :), yeah i would say go for it any day of the week

Top Bottom