can am rear diff

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok I`m hoping someone on here has one or has connections to finding one. I`m In need of a rear diff for a 2013 outlander xmr 1000, or a complete rebuild kit with gears. Getting a complete one out of state side is going to cost around $1500. I can`t find anything in Canada. I have not tried the dealers, they will be my last choice.

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

bradb

Reaction score
mudnwheels.ca Bought diff parts from him before. Was great to deal with.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My 13 Renne 1000 needed a rear diff. By the time you source parts and fix it. Or pay someone to do it. Or buy a used one that’s worn out you might as well get the new one if you’re keeping the machine. That’s the last thing I wanted to buy in the middle of Covid but I’m glad I did it because I know it works now lol

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My 13 Renne 1000 needed a rear diff. By the time you source parts and fix it. Or pay someone to do it. Or buy a used one that’s worn out you might as well get the new one if you’re keeping the machine. That’s the last thing I wanted to buy in the middle of Covid but I’m glad I did it because I know it works now lol
If I could get the parts I would rebuild myself. I can get the seals and bearings but the gears is A PITA. I don't want to dish out all that money for a new diff but it's starting to look like I will have too. SmokinD I'll call them and see what they have to say.

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I going to update this. I had to buy a rear diff from a local dealer. Not sure if I can name the dealer but they gave me 15% off. The reason it's so hard to find a rear diff is because they upgraded the diff to a newer model. The older one is no longer available. Apparently there may have been flaws. That is why I couldn't find gears for the diff I had. Just bearing and seals.

Top Bottom