Can Am Bikes are BACK

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I saw this on BNN this morning. I see their stock is in the toilet but is expected to surge with this news and the number of snowchecks they got in house. They expect a 30% increase this year. Stock already up $8 this morning.

As I said before, they are finally giving the consumer more of what they have been begging for.

Good timing now that California has banned 2 stroke bikes.

Nice to see a Canadian company doing well in a global market.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Up 8.92 this morning. time to sell my stock. It finally recovered
0837FBE4-4193-46AA-9CA3-72EE6780EE6C.png

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snow & Mud: "Electric vehicles are so gay, they'll never work, they're too expensive, where do you find the lithium, where does the electricity come from, it'll cripple the grid, they won't work in winter, climate change is a hoax"

Snow & Mud when BRP releases all electric motorcycles: <Wipes drool off face> "That's so cool!"

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We must be looking at different threads, havent seen one positive comment about the Bike yet lmao

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snow & Mud: "Electric vehicles are so gay, they'll never work, they're too expensive, where do you find the lithium, where does the electricity come from, it'll cripple the grid, they won't work in winter, climate change is a hoax"

Snow & Mud when BRP releases all electric motorcycles: "That's so cool!"

There’s quite a difference between something that you go for cruises on in the summer for fun vs something you depend on the entire year for absolutely everything and trying to convert the entire world to it

pommie_git

Reaction score
I’d buy one and commute on it all summer. Much better application for EV tech than our daily driver cars, given the current limitations of battery tech

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Snow & Mud when BRP releases all electric motorcycles: <Wipes drool off face> "That's so cool!"

Nope. These vagmobiles are gayer than jizz on a moustache. 😂😂😂

Crustyolddude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’d give it a go. Based on the Alta E bike. Bombardier purchased Alta three years ago. The Alta was competitive in MX in 250cc four stroke level. Did good in the red Bull straight line Mx event couple years back. Then Alta ran out of $$$$. Bombardier picked up the engineering. Probably good for 1 hour hard Mx before charge. Not sure range will be like on road (likely 100-150km/charge).

Top Bottom