Camoplast T4S Tracks/Big Dealer price Difference

dpolacik

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just put Tracks on My XP for work and was shocked at the price difference between two Polaris Dealers.

T4S Tracks and Mounting equipment @Cycle Works West- $5500. Install extra. And would not print out quote.

T4S Tracks and Mounting Installed,Tail light and Spark Plugs changed at Gaudins- $4400.

Tracks and Mounting Kit @ Gaudins $3900.

Just an FYI.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Cycle works may have used the tracks for a UTV. They are longer and more expensive. Just a guess with what info you gave us.

dpolacik

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Will Clear this up a little. Tracks are on a 2014 850 Sportsman Browning XP. They have been Great.

Cycle works had same quad(LE Edition) with same tracks in show room and compared to mine that they came outside and looked at. I also called back a day later to double check and was told 5500 again. They also had 900 Ranger in Show room with Tracks and I asked if they were making a mistake and was told No.

Salesman and Parts Girl both agreed price was right.

Also this is not a complain Post Just an FYI for People to Check price carefully. I have had Good experiences with Cycle Works and Believe this was a Mistake on there Part. Sh#t Happens.

Last edited:

dpolacik

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What size ranger and how do you like the tracks ?

On a 850 quad xp. So far they have been more than expected but will be putting them through the paces over the next couple weeks. Slows the machine quite a bit and glad I have power steering. When the machine is six inches down in the snow and I get off and sink to waist though makes it worth it an no more beating sled down cut lines!!

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gaudins has always been good to me and I will be a continued customer. I was going to price out tracks, but now I don't have too

dpolacik

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gaudins has always been good to me and I will be a continued customer. I was going to price out tracks, but now I don't have too

x2. I am sure happy with them also. Worth the 20 min drive from town.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thinking about a set for my 900 ranger....just have to see ifthey work with outkast arched a arms ?
Might need to fab up a set of custom a arm track brackets.

I hear the tracks are great though, with a heated cab could make winter fun !

Megrizzly

Reaction score
There is an updated version of both the utv and atv t4s for 2014. Mostly to do with a stronger and more durable main hub design, so I would bet the "good" prices are 2013 stock which is by no means bad. Camoplast or many of the dealers haven't made this very apparent.

dpolacik

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup these are the updated as per the letter I received yesterday from Camo. They sent new lug nuts out to make sure the proper ones where installed since they have found problems with the old style nuts with the updated tracks that use spacers. New nuts have a deeper collar.

Top Bottom