Calgary and the mask bylaw

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you’re not vaccinated you should have the balls to admit it to whomever you do business with. Let them decide if they want to do business with you.
My medical history is no one else's business.......BY LAW! They're gonna have to decide if they want my money without my personal private info.

JayT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I respectfully disagree with you Drew. I have the balls to say Covid is real. Look what it's done to society. Is the virus as deadly as the media and the government make it out to be? I highly doubt it. But what the government and the media have made it to be, is, in my opinion far more deadly than the virus it's self . Sure it has killed the weak but so has the common flue. But what our government and the media has done is far more damaging than the virus. It has divided us into two groups, the believers of the government and the doubters of the government. In our Country it has given powers to a minority government as never seen before in history. It has made big pharma get away with experimental drugs on the general population. It has taken away our freedom to travel and our freedom to show our faces in public. The sheep will follow. I myself am forced to were a mask at work because the company (sheep) says I must or not come to work. The Store owners that mandate masks in their stores are forced to mandate masks in fears of the government shutting them down. Anyone who thinks Covid isn't real is the idiot. So don't tell me Covid isn't real. It is likely more deadly a pandemic than the Spanish flue.
Have you considered that maybe it's all the mask-wearing that's making people sick? Just like the Spanish Flu. There have been tests done of children's masks after a day of school and you would be horrified if you knew what's on it, and yours is likely the same. With the bogus PCR test they will just test you and call any respiratory illness covid. There's a reason they mandated masks all over the world even though they don't do anything. Seems like that could potentially inflate the numbers artificially.

JayT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Screenshot_20210625-164453_Twitter.jpg

Top Bottom